Friday, June 14, 2019

[WEIBO] LAY - 'HONEY' MV


  • [WEIBO] Would you be my HONEY

[+13100] Wow, Xing-ge's new song, come listen!

[+3700] I love 'Honey' so much, ahh

[+3500] I'm screaming, 'Yes'

[+2800] Ahh, I'm still listening to it. I love this EP, 'Honey'. I like 'Honey', I like 'Bad', I like 'Amusement Park', I like 'Honey (chinese version)', I like them all. I already added them to my playlist and have it on loop

[+2400] Gege! On what basis did you think we wouldn't like this MV, tell me! I! Love! It!!!! It's amazing! How are you able to pull of every style

[+2200] Gege is a genius! I love every song on the EP! They're all really good! I love this sweet and cool 'Honey'! I'm in full support of our little sheep's dream!!

[+2000] Ahh you're amazing

[+1700] I love it, I love it so much, I'm emotional!!!

[+1400] Of course!

[+951] Love you, honey

[+840] I love you gege, your baby 'Honey' is really good

[+744] His body only appears in flashes, I can't even pause in time, hmph

[+980] PD's new song is the bomb, HONEY
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog