Friday, June 28, 2019

[NAVER TVCAST] KAI ON 'EURACHACHA MANSOORO'



  • [NAVER TVCAST] Although they belong to different fields, Kai and Chelsea Rovers dream the same dream... ☆

[+83;-0] The scene where Kai talked seriously about his dream left a deep impression. He's very handsome

[+77;-0] Kai really suits this variety show. I choked up when he spoke about his dream ㅠㅠ

[+67;-0] Kai is really cool

[+67;-0] Kai is really so amazing and cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+66;-0] Kai has perfect visuals. I never knew he had such a great voice. Let's meet more often on variety shows ㅋㅋ

[+61;-0] Kai's serious gaze and words are so touching. He's the type of person a variety show needs ㅠㅠ

[+58;-0] 'Eurachacha Mansoo-ro' is serious and fun at the same time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Lee Shiyoung and Kai are so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

[+58;-0] Kai speaks so prettily ㅠㅠㅠ

[+34;-0] I loved how Kai spoke so seriously about his dream ㅠㅠ

[+34;-0] This is truly a healing variety show. I love how Kai has a healthy way of thinking

_____________
  • [NAVER TVCAST] On the verge of bankruptcy! On the verge of disbandment! On the verge of demotion, even! Chelsea Rovers are in complete despair..

[+57;-0] Kai was so serious in saying 'there must be hope!' ㅎ

[+55;-0] The caption says 'total despair' but Kai's face was full of hope.. everything will probably turn out alright

[+52;-0] Kai's visuals aren't of the variety show type. I knew he was handsome but I didn't know he was this handsome

[+50;-0] Kai is f*cking handsome

[+49;-0] 'Mansooro's line-up is amazing. Kai seems to be good at variety. I'm fond of him because he speaks well

[+43;-0] Kai is really cute ㅠ Every time he shows his face I smile widely ㅠ 

[+43;-0] When Kai talks about football his eyes light up. So cute

[+40;-0] Kai is so cute ㅜㅜ I just found out this side of myself. Whenever Kai appears, I start wailing 'so cute, so cute' and my gums go dry (from smiling)

[+38;-0] The show is interesting, the team has variety personalities who can do everything from serious stories to laughter! From Kai to Park Moonsung laughing together as one, I feel like the casting was done exceptionally well

[+36;-0] Kai's face was so hopeful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+24;-0] Just found out Kai's face is on this level. So f*cking handsome ㄷㄷ

_____________
  • [NAVER TVCAST] Thinking about how someone's life and dreams lie in the balance.. a surging feeling of burden?

[+64;-0] Is Kai always smiling and laughing ㅋㅋ His laughing face looks cute

[+60;-0] Kai doesn't have wrinkles when he laughs, he's so pretty. There are many people who become ugly when they laugh, but Kai becomes more handsome when he laughs

[+58;-0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai laughs a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+56;-0] Kai is a reaction fairy, he's too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+55;-0] Kai's reactions are so innocuous and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+51;-0] Watching Kai laugh is better for my health than taking vitamins

[+48;-0] I thought Kai would be the brooding type but he's so smiley and laughs so much ㅋㅋㅋ  He's handsome, but laughing so much makes him more handsome

[+46;-0] Global director Kai-ya, don't feel too pressured~ Chelsea Rovers fighting!

[+35;-0] I'm glad to have watched a serious football programme that had me laughing innocently in such a long time. I think this is the first time I'm seeing Kai, Lee Shiyoung and Park Moonsung on variety shows but the three of them didn't let there be a silent moment and did very well. Good casting

[+26;-0] Kai is full of puppy-like brightness and he's so cute. He also speaks wittily

_____________
  • [NAVER TVCAST] Lee Shiyoung encounters him in a storm-like natural state...☆(ft. Kai stan)

[+114;-0] Shiyoung unnie is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  She kept praising Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kai seems to be adored a lot ㅠㅠㅠ

[+108;-0] I completely understand Lee Shiyoung's feelings. All Kai stans treasure Kai...!

[+104;-0] Ah I love it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kai got me crazy, why is he so cute ㅠㅠㅠ I like Shiyoung unnie a lot too

[+93;-0] Kai genuinely seems cute. Everyone said he was so cute they were going to die ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  What a cutie..

[+87;-0] Kai and Shiyoung unnie have the best chemistry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the both of them are cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+83;-0] Shiyoung unnie's feelings = my feelings. When she said that she and Kai are siblings ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The both of them were cute and enjoyable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+82;-0] I understand Shiyoung unnie's feelings ㅋㅋ I only want to show EXO's Kai pretty things..

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog