Friday, May 31, 2019

[INSTIZ] THE WORDS YOU HEAR THE MOST ON EXO'S INSTAGRAM LIVES

Chanyeol: If you're sleepy, you can just sleep / this broadcast is to ask you guys to sleep

Suho: Right now I'm in (insert foreign country name). The weather is nice

Jongin: Moongyu-ya, Wonsik-ah, Taemin-ah / My phone is running out of battery

Baekhyun: Everyone, I'm on my way home from lessons~

Sehun: Vivi-ya, Vivi come here, oho, Vivi-ya, Vivi-ya look here, Vivi paw, Vivi-ya sit, Vivi~

  • [INSTIZ] The words you hear the most on EXO's instagram lives

- What's with Sehun, is this the Vivi show? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I totally agree ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I've already seen it all

- Oh Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every time Sehun goes live, I see more of Vivi than I do Sehun's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's as if I just watched all their lives ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

- Jongin only has 3% battery left ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Seriously every time the boys go live on instagram, as I enter the live i think:
Junmyeon=  I wonder which country he's in today
Chanyeol= I wonder what time he'll sleep today
Jongin= Will it be Moongyu or Ravi today
Baekhyun= He went for lessons today
Sehun= Will Vivi listen to him today

- Kim Jongin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's always out of battery ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- At that point ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it Vivi the one who's going live ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- But Chanyeol-ie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He always goes live at the time people are sleepy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog