Friday, September 30, 2016

[WEIBO] LAY AT FENDI TIMEPIECES OPENING






  • [WEIBO] #Zhang Yixing# FENDI TIMEPIECE, gazing at fans with that small smile, don’t spoil us too much
[+127] Gentle because he likes fans

[+132] The fourth pic was when a Xingmi called out to him, he looked up at her with such a gentle and happy expression

[+101] #Zhang Yixing# looks as fans so gently! He must treasure his fans in his heart

[+98] Boyfriend, I know already! I’ll take care of my own safety

[+57] Your smile is like a ray of light, suddenly brightening my day

[+60] *Kneels* I’m alive, oh my lord

[+56] So HD it’s scaring me. #Zhang Yixing# really pampers his fans

[+64] I saw this, I saw him, waa! I just happened to be there on the second floor, I saw him, he’s really good-looking! Thanks to the girl next to me for lending me her binoculars right at the moment he turned his head to smile lovingly at us; I thought I was going to heaven! Ahhhhhh! Really good-looking, very handsome, very doting towards his fans! My god! I want to watch Day Day Up now! (T/N: Day Day Up is a music broadcast show that Yixing reportedly will film)

[+53] When he smiles I can’t handle it, too good-looking, my maiden heart is exploding with fireworks

[+52] Xingmis collectively shouted Zhang Yixing, and he turned his head with that loving gaze, his eyes were so gentle, gentle because he likes fans
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog