Saturday, September 24, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] 2D MAN CAUSING A RUCKUS





More pics in source!
  • [INSTIZ] The 2D man causing a ruckus amongst fans
- I don’t think he’s human…

- I guess I wanna marry a 2D now

- Can a person really be that good looking?

- Willis ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Willis… I changed all my backgrounds

- He’s really cute with his mouth slightly open

- He’s so handsome I could die ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our baby is the most handsome ㅠㅠㅠ Willisㅠㅠㅠ

- His shoulders are almost as broad as my boyfriend’s…. They’re so broad

- I never really paid much attention to Sehun’s nose but it is art

- He doesn’t look human

  • [WEIBO] Our Mr. Oh accidentally went up on instiz hot topics again. [2D-nim that caused a ruckus amongst fans]
Overall upvotes: +1298


- #Oh Sehun# As expected kfans are better at compliments. The only thing I know how to say is ahhhhhhhhh.

- Sehun’s visual has gained recognition from every sector.

- #Oh Sehun# Hahahaha our Willis is handsome. That photobook is really -pleasing to the eye. So much flesh.

- #Oh Sehun# Our Hunhun has so many instiz hot topics this year. Hot search prince, popularity prince.

- #Oh Sehun# Our Willis daebak!

- #Oh Sehun# A man that settles everything using his face.

- I don’t think he’s human either. How can a human look like this. #Oh Sehun#

- #Oh Sehun# is a person that create chaos. ♡

- “I already don’t think of Sehun as human”, “Sehun is non-human”, kfans always speak out the words in my heart.

- Flowery compliments ah.

- #Oh Sehun# Visuals that i can not get used to even after looking at it for 4 years. T_T I want to look at this forever.

- Let me kneel before this visual! Non-human!

- I like it when people compliment our Hun.

- This visual is sufficient to conquer the world. ♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog