Thursday, September 29, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] CHANYEOL & D.O.’S COVER - LOVE YOURSELF


  • [INSTIZ] EXO Chanyeol + D.O. - Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
- Wo…w…Wow…. Amazing

- Daebak! Yeollie oppa and Kyungsoo

- Wah this is really amazing ㅠㅠ

- I love you, Best-Friends-Line

- Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, I love you! Thank you for posting this up ㅠㅠ My kids’ voice color are cool

- Kyungsoo-ya, your voice is good

- Ah i really love his voice

- Do Kyungsoo’s pronunciation T_T What are you going to do this early morning, Chanyeol-ah. Your voice color is nice.

- Wahh it’s my favorite song

- Seems like this one is better than the original one, my boys ㅜㅜㅜ

- Crazy…

- Is this the one that Chanyeol-nim posted on Soundcloud? No full version?!?!!
> He only posted until the first verse

- Crazy, their voices really…
> I’ve never thought about the combination of their voices before but it’s very good

- My eardrums are melting…Ha…..Do Kyungsoo Park Chanyeol I really love your voices

- Both of their voices are so good, their pronunciations are good too, Kyungsoo-ya Chanyeol-ah ㅠㅠ

- Do Kyungsoo… your voice melts me down

- World’s best & national treasure voice color, Do Kyungsoo

- Do the second verse too, please

  • [WEIBO] #Park Chanyeol# instagram update: Chanyeol & #D.O.# cover of “Love Yourself”.
Overall upvotes +14698


[+744] Park Chanyeol, your voice characteristic is really gentle and good to listen to, I love you!

[+686] Do Kyungsoo’s voice sounds really amazing at the beginning, I’m listening to it on loop until the morning came, thank you Chanyeol

[+639] Our Chanyeol who sings to cure <3 <3 <3

[+616] Chanyeol’s voice is really good, please sing more

[+595] I was a bit surprised when Chanyeol’s voice came out, he unknowingly has been progressing so much

[+576] Chanyeol’s low (bass) voice is wonderful

[+497] Chanyeol’s voice is a treasure

[+473] D.O.’s voice is good

[+452] Once Chanyeol opened his mouth to sing I died already

[+434] Aaaaaaaa Chanyeol, what you can’t do?

[+425] Do Kyungsoo-ya, I’m addicted to your voice, I can’t stop listening to it

[+359] It’s really nice, D.O. sang “Boyfriend” back then and it was very nice as well!

[+359] Do Kyungsoo’s english is very good~ His voice color is unique~

[+337] Do Kyungsoo’s english pronunciation is too jjang, their voices are so good together

[+282] Do Kyungsoo’s R&B singing style, I can have it on repeat for thousand times

[+250] Wah wah wah non-fan here thinks that this cover is really nice

[+245] Do Kyungsoo’s voice color is great, he is great at singing english songs too, and Chanyeol’s low voice in the chorus!! Chansoo’s previous collaboration is also super good! I wish the two of them can form a sub-unit in the near future

[+230] Our Kyungsoo’s voice is very melting, ahh I’m sorry for my poor choice of words, I can’t describe how nice it is
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog