Monday, September 26, 2016

[NAVER/WEIBO] STARSHOW360 KINDERGARTENER CHOICE - WHO I WANT MY TEACHER TO MARRY?



  • [NAVER TVCAST] 2nd episode - Kindergartener choice: Who is the #1 groom choice for our teacher?
[+460;-4] I’ve watched their Infinity Challenge episode after this, EXO got closer and friendlier. It’s fun.

[+367;-4] For EXO, instead of the whole group, individual members’ charms seems to come out better. They used to feel like idols that are faraway from us, but during this broadcast, every member seems friendlier. ^^

[+290;-3] I’m so looking forward to EXO. I’ll watch the broadcast interestingly, fighting~

[+245;-5] Wuahhh~~ I’m really curious about this ㅋㅋ I’ll watch the broadcast today too~

[+244;-4] ㅋㅋ Xiumin-ssi is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+192;-1] Jonginie will be #1 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But for kids so young to say sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Though the kid is right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+127;-4] lips ㅋㅋ D.O.’s heartshaped lips are so cute

[+126;-6] Baekhyunie that got restless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is it because he dyed his hair so the kids find him strange?

[+119;-2] They look natural, they did great.

  • [WEIBO] #StarShow360# reveals interesting teaser for tonight~ A popularity poll “Who I want my teacher to marry” held among kids with EXO as the subjects, the most votes belonging to the two members #CHEN# and #KAI#, who will snatch the top spot? Please anticipate the program tonight at 11:10 pm KST~
Overall upvotes: [+2998]

[+209] Kai is always well liked by kids

[+200] Kai *_*

[+177] Our Jongin is well liked by kids. He even bought his niece a toy car hahahahha

[+186] These little Korean kids are saying that Kai is sexy. When I was that young I probably didn’t even know the word sexy

[+136] I bet Chen’s the winner, Kai gives off a bit of a childish feel~

[+135] Our Kai’s popular with babies

[+122] Our Jongin-ah~~~ The best boyfriend candidate

[+104] Jongin-ah~

[+95] My Dae is anazing. Kim Jongbros are winners at life hhhh

[+90] #Kim Jongdae# Even kids are successfully attracted by his honeydew charm~~
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog