Sunday, September 18, 2016

[WEIBO] EXO ON INFINITE CHALLENGE


  • [WEIBO] MBC Infinite Challenge #EXO# & #Yoo Jaesuk# “Dancing King” Official MV
Overall upvotes: +10 497

[+544] Everyone worked hard <3 Yixing-ah <3

[+467] Seriously super awesome. The senior isn’t that young anymore, he went from not being able to do any of the moves to blending in with my biases and becoming one, no wonder so many people like him, and he’s worthy of all that love. Doesn’t matter if it’s EXO or senior, hardworking men are super handsome

[+429] Yixing danced this with a lot of feel

[+387] My god… Yixing danced this too awesomely

[+326] Yixing’s shoulder shake was really handsome I don’t exist anymore

[+292] The one wearing a cap is Yixing. This ge wearing a cap is the real deal, super manly

[+176] Da Shen maknae’s dance was not bad, free and unrestrained

[+202] Da Shen maknae, no trace of incoordination at all, thank you Kwanghee

[+167] Ahhhhh Yoo Jaesuk saranghae. Also our Yixing shaking his shoulders, how can his chest have such rhythm, so cool

[+162] Zhang Yixing is so handsome, I’m drunk

[+149] #Zhang Yixing# I can always spot you in a group of people. Da Shen is awesome

[+156] I was paying attention to Yoo Jaesuk the whole time while also looking out for Zhang Yixing, there was this member wearing a cap and black pants who caught my attention, he danced really well and I was pondering who he was, then I looked carefully and of course it’s my bias

[+125] Truthfully, after stanning Lao Zhang for so long, this is the first time I’m properly watching EXO’s performance, very cool. My dearest main dancer, I hope the road to music will be a smooth one. Finally found out where Kai went. Everyone has their own hurt/troubles, so respect every youth who has a dream. EXO hit big!

[+62] With Kai it would be even more perfect

  • [WEIBO] #InfiniteChallenge #YooJaesuk and #EXO’s collaboration song #DancingKing’s super handsome stage is here!!!
Overall upvotes: +18 256

-♥♥♥ thankful to Kwanghee for EXO’s stage! In awhile there will be the digital song, Eris this time round all profits will be donated, everyone can support the song and do a good deed, jiayou let’s listen to it~

-EXO ♥

-Yoo Jaesuk and EXO’s collaboration, perfect!

-Everyone is so handsome

-I like D.O.

-Do Kyungsoo got a lot of airtime

-Confess to Park Chanyeol and God Yoo ♥♥♥

-Dancing machine ah, both Jaesuk oppa and my Chan are (dancing machines)

-Oh Sehun is so handsome! Danced so well

-Wah Oh Sehun is too handsome

-Confess to Oh Sehun ♥♥♥

-Byun Baekhyun Byun Baekhyun Byun Baekhyun!

-Maknae God Yoo performed so well!! Confess to our Baekhyun-ie ( ˘ ³˘)

-Baekhyun is too handsome ♥

-Forgive me, Yixing with a cap is too eye catching

-Zhang Yixing Zhang Yixing Zhang Yixing Zhang Yixing ♥♥♥♥

-Er ye (Yixing’s role in Mystic Nine) danced so well

-How is Jongdae’s voice so cute *^o^*

-Jongin ah, quickly get well, I would like to see you performed together with them

-Like this song a lot, confess to Kai
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog