Thursday, September 22, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] MIXED BLOOD IDOLS THAT PEOPLE SURPRISINGLY DIDN’T KNOW (FEAT. EXO)




EXO Sehun’s grandmother is French, so he’s ¼ mixed blood.
His French name is Urspin Dirlsnze Vevirn Angmuishunh.
Because Sehun doesn’t like to talk about it, so the fans rarely mention, that’s why a lot new fans don’t know he’s a mixed blood.

Ok you’ve worked hard. This is Korean born and raised Oh Sehun (born in 1994, Seoul Korea). The above is purely my nonsensical talk. Haha.
  • [Instiz] Mixed blood idols that people surprisingly didn’t know (feat. EXO)
- Willis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Isn’t this Willis!

- Ah i nearly believed this. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i was saying, “Heol daebak!” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ French name ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It’s not Vevirn, it should be Urspin Dirlsnze Willis Angmuishunh. Please write it correctly.

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Last time when i went onto EXO individual discussion posts, i actually really believed he was mixed blood.

- I was thinking ‘oh so it’s like that…….’, but when i scroll down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Willis Oh

- Heol i thought this was real… I thought his grandmother was really a foreigner….

- It’s not Sehun, it’s Willis…. From today onwards, please call him Willis.

- I am a fan but i nearly believed this…. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought this was real.

- My sister really believed this.

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I know he’s a pure Korean, but this is too funny ㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i was fooled.

  • [Weibo] Mixed blood idols that people surprisingly didn’t know (feat. EXO)
Overall upvotes: [+1945]

- The first time i saw him was when EXO went on Happy Camp. He had a handsome hairstyle. I thought he was mixed blood.

- Sh*t this gave me a scare. I thought all these years of being a fan has gone to waste.

- Kfans are really good at this. I was in shock while reading it, i thought he was really a French royalty.

- This hardcore fan nearly got brainwashed. Mixed blood hahaha…

- Nobody would believe even we said he’s not a mixed blood.

- Angmuishunh, our baby’s French name is so lovely hahahahhaha

- Hahahahaha how can our Hun be a mixed blood. Our Hun is a fairy. He is a pure fairy

- I think people will believe this is the truth for a very long time.

- I’ve once suspected that he’s a mixed blood prince too.

- I thought my 4 years of being a fan has gone to waste. But our Hunnie is really even more good looking than a mixed blood ah. T_T
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog