Wednesday, September 28, 2016

[WEIBO] BEST FANTAKEN PHOTOS I’VE EVER SEEN: KIM JONGIN




  • [WEIBO] Best Fantaken Photos I’ve ever seen: Kim Jongin, a god-like kid dancing, the brightest star in the night sky. Photo credit: KNK
(Please refer to source for more pictures)

Overall upvotes: +8667


[+378] My heart’s melting. Who is this? Looking at his fantaken pics somehow I feel like stanning
> [+143] It’s EXO’s KAI Kim Jongin!

[+328] Non-fan here thinks he’s handsome

[+298] Non-fan here thinks he really is a super charming boy

[+246] My KAI

[+214] Our god-like fantaken photos

[+188] Ren-mei! (T/N: Jongin’s Chinese name = Zhongren) What words do I use to describe him! Angel! The entire group are angels

[+188] Because he’s Kim Jongin

[+168] Kim Jongin’s dance is art

[+158] Because he would put anything on the line for dance

[+165] Handsome *_* As expected of the main dancer

[+154] The photo really is good, I feel like they captured Jongin’s soulful dancing, I wish one day I’ll be able to make my favourite Jongin look this good like KNK

[+125] The fansite master is so calm, if I were her, I’d just scream, don’t even mention holding the camera properly, if such a handsome person was standing in front of me

[+123] Kai really was born to dance!
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog