Monday, September 26, 2016

[INSTIZ/WEIBO] EXO’S WINTER COMEBACK



  • [Instiz] News on EXO’s winter comeback
- News on the 4th winter album ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This winter will also be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m gonna save up from now

- Just take my bank account ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Let’s hit daebak~~

- My salary is all for EXO

- Woah I wonder how the song is…

- I love all EXO’s winter albums

- I’ll give chickens up for EXO’s winter album

- Not a fan, and I’m jealous

- Woah I’m so excited!! I hope the song will be good

- The boys have worked so hard. I hope they can take a break

- EXO’s winter albums’ quality is always good. I’m looking forward to it

- EXO’s worked so hard. They’ve made so many comebacks this year

- They’ve worked like cows. Please let them rest

- I can’t believe it’s been a year since ’Sing for you’

- I hope they can release a winter album every year

  • [Weibo] #EXO# is about to release a winter album. SM connected with renowned composers and lyricist in Korea through a network called SM “Songwriting Camp” whereby they work together to produce new songs through a selection composing process. It’s predicted that EXO’s winter album this year will include a jazz song which is composed by a Swedish composer, a R&B song which is composed by an American composer.
Overall upvotes: [+2991]

- #Park Chanyeol# Can listen to our Chanyeol’s voice again.

- Alright, i will start preparing money.

- I’ve not even received my 3rd album and 3rd repackage album. There’s still the Japanese album…. SM you are too cruel.

- #Baekhyun# Looking forward looking forward.

- Winter albums are always of high quality, songs that can be listened to for a very long time. I’m looking forward to this.

- #Oh Sehun# Looking forward to our Ah Hun.

- Our kids’ winter album is always of top quality!! Please take down the 3rd place! ♡

- No offense but this is going to be the 4th quarter golden disk top sales album.

- Can they go on some variety shows too?

- Looking forward to this. Looking forward to 9 babies.

- #Zhang Yixing# Looking forward to our Yixing.

- #EXO# buy buy buy.

- #EXO# Winter album has always been EXO’s trademark.

- If you have this capability, release group variety shows with this kind of speed too ah!

- Isn’t this every year’s standard formula? We all know about this already. How many more albums to buy, Japanese album, winter album, if it’s goes smoothly, there’ll be a solo album as well, who knows another collaboration song too. We must claim the year end daesang!

- Our Uncle Man (Lee Soo Man) is truly amazing. This year we had a complete set of album, repackage album, japanese album, winter album and solo album. Concert, photobook, variety show and individual members’ schedules, this year is a blessing / eat dirt (spent too much money that they have to eat dirt). 

- It’s absolutely normal for my EXO to release a winter album, if they don’t release it, that’s abnormal.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog