Saturday, September 24, 2016

[INSTIZ] THIS YEAR’S ‘ALBUM OF THE YEAR’


It’s EXO 3rd album ‘EX’ACT’
  • [INSTIZ] THIS YEAR’S ‘ALBUM OF THE YEAR’ ALREADY CONFIRMED 
- Their physical sales rank 4th worldwide in the first week

- Their physical sales are the wall

- I’m so proud of them

- There isn’t any group can sell over 500k albums in the first week… EXO’s amazing

- They are at the world scale

- I really like ‘Monster’. Please, they must get daesang

- As expected of EXO. EXO-pride

- Triple million seller

- Both the singers and the fans are amazing

- Congratulations in advance

- EXO isn’t national class, but worldwide class

- I like EXO’s songs a lot especially ‘Lotto’

- They are physical sales king

- So proud, I was worried since I didn’t buy many

- EXO is always confirmed for Album of the year beforehand. We just wonder who will be Artist of the year, and Song of the year

- EXO! Please just walk on the road full of daesangs… I hope they will get 9 daesangs for each member
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog