Saturday, November 28, 2020

[THEQOO] XIUMIN WILL DISCHARGE FROM MILITARY WITHOUT RETURNING TO ARMY BASE

  • [THEQOO] Xiumin is on final leave, will discharge from military off-base... EXO first member to finish military duty
- Heol has it been 2 years already? Daebak time passes by so fast

- Umin-ah, you have worked hard, let's see each other during performances

- I miss you so much i thought i was going to die ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Minseok-ah, congratulations on your military discharge!!!!

- Do-Min-Joon is only left with Do-Joon now ㅠㅠㅠ Congrats on your military discharge, Xiumin!! I'm glad that you return healthily, now let's discharge Do-Joon too...

- Minseok-ah, it's been a long while ㅠㅠ

- I feel like Xiumin was in the military for a long time... Congrats

- Our fairy is finally (back)

- Minseok-ah i have been waiting for you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Our fairy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Time really flies

- Xiumin ㅠㅠ Finally!!! I missed so much ㅠㅠ

- You are finally coming back, Minseok-ah ㅠㅠㅠ

- Kim Minseok is coming back, now give me Doh Kyungsoo too

- Finally the day of his military discharge is coming

- Minseok-ah, you've worked hard

- I can't believe the day (of his military discharge) is finally here

- Minseok my love, congratulations!! I have been living my life in happiness while waiting for you!! Let's be even happier from now on!!!

- It feels like he was in the military for a long time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats

- Xiumin i love you ( o༎ຶ▿༎ຶo )( o༎ຶ▿༎ຶo )

- F*ck, Minseok is finally coming back ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm f*king happy

- Let's do an online Xiuweet time too

- Minseok-ah faster come back ㅠㅠㅠㅠ We welcome you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I have been waiting for this day. Congrats on your military discharge

- Can't believe a news article can make everyone happy like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy

- 2 years felt like 20 years ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I missed you Xiumin ㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog