Friday, November 27, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO KAI 'MMMH' MV TEASER

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai 1st mini album title track 'Mmmh' MV teaser

- I'm looking forward to the performance stage

- It's so high quality 

- I already f*king love it from the thumbnail alone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- I'm f*king looking forward to the MV and his performance

- Jongin-ah, we are finally going to see your solo stage ㅠㅠ

- The song is good, i got to listen to it when it's out

- It's really like a pop song, i'm looking forward to it

- Look how he expressed himself... I'm looking forward to this even though i'm not a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's so good ㅠㅠㅠ It's beyond my expectation

- They chose (the title track) well

- Wow his body is crazy.. Seeing this makes me even more curious about the MV

- How much has he been exercising, daebak

- Kai is so sexy.... Is this really the same person that went on variety show ㅋㅋㅋ

- The scene of him dancing in the water reminds me of his debut teaser

- What's with his abs in the thumbnail, they did a good job in making the teaser

- Kai is charming

- It's catchy... I really like it ^^

- It is already daebak

- I think i am about to join his fandom...

- It sounds like a song that is easy to sing along to and it can bring out Kai's voice color ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like it

- I watched this during lunchtime without the audio, the video atmosphere is already driving me crazy

- I know that Kai would come out with a strong concept but this is unexpectedly good... They chose the melody well

- Kai is a genre

- The song is just Kai's

- His voice is really good ㅠㅠㅠ

- This was beyond my imagination, i f*king love it

- The thumbnail is really (the work of an) educated pervert...

- Crazy, why his voice so good

- This is a totally different feel from his teaser, isn't it?????

- Is this really the same person ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The difference is too big...

- I was so shocked by this... His face and abs... 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog