Friday, November 27, 2020

[PANN] CHANYEOL WHO CANNOT LEAVE CRYING FANS AS THEY ARE

Legendary anecdote of EXO Chanyeol who cannot leave crying fans as they are

It was (the fan's) 1st fansign and she was the 1st person to go on stage. She was too nervous to speak (to the members) and just left the stage without saying anything. When it was time to take group photo, Chanyeolie went to sit beside that fan who was crying for an hour ㅠㅠ I don't know how to not love Park Chanyeol

  • [PANN] Idol who cannot leave crying fans as they are
Overall: +791

[+221] His love for fans is really the best...
  >> Wow this is f*king legendary
  >> Why is this so cute ㅋㅋㅋ He is like a giant puppy
  >> Did he walk all the way there just to ask for a pat on his head?? F*king adorable, f*ck he's like a puppy
  >> I don't really like idols but this is really f*king heart-fluttering... What is this
  >> Wow this is only possible because he trusts fans
  >> I agree... It's also because fans would never touch him roughly, they touch him with care
  >> This is something that can only happen when there is trust between 2 parties
  >> It must have been really heart-fluttering for the fans too.. See how she pat his head so preciously, f*ck.. How should i put this, EXO's relationship with their fans is really heart-fluttering. If you watch their Youtube videos, their relationship is really assertive and fun, and during times like this, heart-fluttering too ㅠㅠ They are each other's friends, lovers and family, it's really nice to see that ㅠㅠ 
  >> There's another one

[+177] The 2 of them are in their own world ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's nice to see ㅎㅎ Gifts were prohibited during this fansign so fans were feeling sad that they couldn't give the bunny hats to the members, but the members came to the fansign wearing it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fans were really surprised when they all came out wearing bunny hats
[+159] Our Chanyeolie who tattooed the fanclub's birthday, "You will always be on my body until the day I die"... EXO's amazing fan-love 

[+84] He went back to a fan he saw crying because he was concerned
[+82] EXO and EXO-L are the real deal
Title: EXO-L whom i miss
I feel shy about posting this on Instagram so posting it here makes me less shy. I want to tell you that i miss you. Why? Because i miss you. Have we ever not seen each other for a long stretch of time like this? You may be able to see me through NNG but it's not that easy for me to see you.. Let's meet face to face.. I want to chat with you and sing for you, there are so many things that i want to do with you, how happy would we be when we can finally meet again. Even just imagining it makes me feel excited. You guys might feel frustrated that you can't leave your house, but let's overcome this together and let's meet up to play together again with a healthy image.. I want to play... Let's play together... ❤️

[+64] Our tender-hearted Chanyeolie ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What Baekhyunie said makes me really sad, i could feel that Chanyeolie is a really soft person and it makes me want to cherish him even more... Chanyeol-ah i will like you forever ㅠㅠㅠ
"Soft-hearted Chanyeol ah, I'm worried that you will be hurt by other people."

[+55] He is such an amazing person. I feel so proud to be loved by such an amazing person.

[+52] Chanyeol is really made of love... ㅠㅠㅠ I was surprised when i read this interview, he said "please love me, i will do well"...
Q: Chanyeol who is always cheerful and full of energy during performances, cried during your last ment on the last day of Seoul concert. Why did you cry?

Chanyeol: It's because all the hard time i went through flashed before my eyes. Hahaha. Also it's because i wanted to whine to EXO members and EXO-L. "Please love me, I will do well". In the past, I only wanted to show my perfect image, so whenever I am faced with a situation, rather than taking care of my feelings, i tend to want to faster resolve the issue at hand. But now I am working hard to understand and accept myself as I am. That's why i feel more relaxed now. I realize that I have to first understand myself in order for other people to understand me.

[+51] Sweet Chanyeol who saw fans standing at the barricade having a hard time, he said "I'll tell them (to stop pushing)!!" ㅠㅠㅠㅠ During his ment, he told fans to move back for safety reasons, I love you Park Chanyeol 
[+51] I can never forget that day... He could have just taken the group photo while sitting on the 1st row with the other members, but he was concerned about the crying fan so he sat down next to her and took the photo together ㅠㅠㅠ Park Chanyeol is really lovable

[+50] I'm contemplating about joining the fandom and i don't really like male idols with tattoos but Chanyeol is an exception. He tattooed the fanclub's birthday on his arm;;;;;

[+48] There is no way not to love Park Chanyeol ㅠㅠ

[+47] He suddenly sat on stage and was messing with the slogan, i was wondering what Park Chanyeol was doing and he actually changed the words on the slogan
We are still EXO, you are still EXO-L

[+37] The killer point is how his legs goes up as he gives flying kisses ㅠㅠㅠ He is a f*king puppy ㅠㅠ I would have passed out if i was right there...
[+35] Chanyeolie who cheers for students taking college entrance exam every year, he said even if you are not taking the college entrance exam, if you get perfect score, let's have a meal together ㅜㅜㅜ He has been saying it for a few years and it looks like he's really ready to buy them a meal ㅜㅜㅜ Let's study hard guys ㅜㅜ

[+28] People usually return to reality (leave fandom) after attending fansigns, but as a 7-year-old EXO fan I have never hear that happen in our fandom. It's because every single member say things that are beyond our imagination and we can feel their sincerity. EXO has been in the top position for a long time and even when there were all sorts of rumors about them, not once has anyone said that they have lost their initial heart / motivation, doesn't that prove everything 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog