Monday, November 30, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO KAI 'MMMH' MV

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai first solo debut album title track 'Mmmh' MV

- No one else can pull this off except him, Kai is Kai

- Our Jonginnie has worked hard. Thanks to you I am filled with happiness. Congratulations on your solo debut, Kai

- They chose the song well

- The most fascinating thing about Kai to me is how he dances so gently when he has a big body like that... The song is good too

- Crazy, it's f*king good though??????

- I like how they show his teleportation superpower here and there ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

- The song, dance, music video and his visuals are all crazy

- I thought they would abandon his superpower but i'm happy to see them use it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The song is good. Kai has a unique voice, it's attractive

- Wow... What's with his performance in the highlight medley video... How did he film this, it's so fascinating. It feels like an artistic video more than a music video

- I know he's good in dancing but he has a really good voice too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The quality is f*king good

- They chose the song well, it was beyond my expectation, his vocals are good too

- F*king amazing... The song is catchy

- Is it really okay for me to watch this for free??... What's with this level of quality??... It's like a movie ㅋㅋㅋ 

- More people are coming to know our Kai has a good voice and even praising him for singing well ㅠㅠ It makes me so happy. Please listen to it a lot~

- He looks like a handsome alien who came from another planet ㅋㅋ It matches perfectly with EXO's concept ㅋㅋ

- I like how the concept and choreo are just perfect for Kai and something that only Kai can pull off

- F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not Kai's fan but i gave him a standing ovation ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*king love it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is Kpop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This is the 1st time i hear Kai sing and his vocals are better than i thought, hwaiting

- There aren't many people who could pull this off, he did really well

- Not sure if it's because it's R&B, it definitely has a different feeling from Spoiler and Confession. I'll have to watch the performance stage to know for sure

- I thought Kai was a rapper but he's actually a vocalist

- Everything was perfect. I was so focused while watching the whole video even though i'm not his fan, daebak daebak

- The 'mmmh~ mmmh~' part is really catchy... The song is good though?

- His body is seriously a fraud

- This is crazy, i had to watch this while holding my breath ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- As expected, (he is) another class

- Why is he so good at singing???

- They did a good job in showing his teleportation superpower ㅜㅜㅜ I want to faster watch his performance stages ㅠㅠ

- Kai ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song and the choreo are daebak, my eyes and ears are blessed

- I can't control myself from watching the MV again

- The dance is crazy, you cannot not give us a dance practice video

- Daebak, crazy. You are not supposed to wear clothes like that when I'm not around ㅠㅠ

- The MV looks like a sci-fi movie

- The song is good, it's easy on the ears and it's catchy

- I just watched the MV and this rewrote Kpop history. Crazy, Kai is really a god

- This is really crazy no ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His clothes and especially his abs ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like how they whirl ㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog