Sunday, November 15, 2020

[NAVER TVCAST] KAI - AMAZING SATURDAY PREVIEW

  • [NAVER TVCAST] Kai - Amazing Saturday preview (top comments are mostly Kai related)

[+580] Kai is the best ㅜㅜ He is so cute ㅠㅠㅠ

[+511] Kai is really cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+497] Once you fall for Kai's charms, there is no way out

[+461] Kai looks good in that outfit

[+437] What is that "kissing you, kissing me", why is he so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+419] Kai ㅠㅠㅠ "Kissing me kissing me" ㅠㅠㅠ Can i kiss you ㅜㅜ

[+410] I'm looking forward to Kai's appearance on Amazing Saturday

[+402] Kai is a god so this time the god of variety show will help him again right ㅠㅠㅠ He's too cute!!!!

[+371] Kissing you? Kim Jongin are you giving me permission to kiss you? I'm not going to let you off the hook

[+326] Kai's aegyo ㅠㅠ It's too cute, why is it so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+319] Kai is f*king handsome, his looks already did all the work

[+313] Why is Kai's "what is this what is this" so cute

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog