Monday, November 30, 2020

[THEQOO] MILITARY DISCHARGE TEASER THAT ONLY EXO CAN PULL OFF

D.O. and Xiumin's superpower emblem that appeared in the last parts of Kai's solo MV Mmmh. They are both about to be discharged from the military

  • [THEQOO] A military discharge teaser that only EXO can pull off

- A teaser about their military discharge ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I had goosebumps when the emblems appeared

- Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Faster give me Doh Kyungsoo's solo album

- I f*king love this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Faster discharge ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is cool

- I really love how they held onto this worldview

- This is somewhat cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- That's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should use your worldview wisely, good job ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Military discharge teaser ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I f*king love it ㅋㅋ

- I was so surprised while watching the MV ㅠㅠ I never thought i'd see those logo ㅠㅠ

- They are doing it, EXO military discharge! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (wordplay on a famous quote that fans were using while waiting for EXO comeback - 하잖아 엑소컴백 They are doing it, EXO comeback)

- Congratulations on your military discharge

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not EXO's fan so i was wondering what is this while watching the MV ㅋㅋㅋ Congrats EXO fans ㅋㅋㅋ

- I f*king love EXO's worldview

- I'm crying ㅠㅠ Fans must be really touched ㅠㅠ

- Xiumin faster come back

- Heol!!!!!! Are they going to form a duet????? I'm so curious....

- I was wondering what was it ㅋㅋㅋ So it's a military discharge teaser ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Are their military duties part of their worldview too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Did they lose their superpowers when they went to the military

-  F*king funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the fun of stanning alien idols ^ㅅ^ 

- I like how fans know what is it right away, without even having to explain anything..

- What's this military discharge teaser, f*king hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ Is there zero possibility of them coming out as a subunit ㅋㅋㅋ

- It's been awhile since we last saw their worldview, it made my heart race.. You can't help but be immersed in the superpower worldview ㅜㅜ

- Minseokie and Kyungsoo, we know you are discharging from the military, but thanks for the teaser ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's like they created their worldview just for this day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm excited even though i'm not their fan 

- It's like Marvel's universe ㅋㅋㅋ D.O. is coming back! Xiumin is coming back!

- EXO is really good at this kinda stuff

- I f*king love how SM is overly immersed in their worldview 

- Our kids are aliens but they went to military

- Looking back at this, during Obsession, D.O. and Xiumin's emblem were not contaminated, but the other members became X-EXO (clones). When D.O. and Xiumin return from military, their superpower abilities will return as well

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog