Monday, November 16, 2020

[PANN] KAI PREVIEW ON 'I LIVE ALONE'

I came here because I was f*king surprised when Kai appeared on I Live Alone's next week preview. Kai on I Live Alone??!?!! My ultimate bias EXO Kai? After seeing the video, it's true that EXO Kai is really going on the show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daebak daebak ㅠㅠ

Kai's house is black and grey tone, it matches his image well. His living room that is the size of a stadium made the big sofa look small


Kai's pet Monggu will be appearing on the show too ㅎㅎ 

Kai's niece and nephew too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ!!!

Exhausted Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It has been years since EXO's debut and the members are now (living) independently, even Kai who was living with his Suho hyung in the dorm has moved out. 

Kai has many bear dolls in his house so Wilson doesn't look too lonely ㅋㅋㅋ

+ The episode will air next week, 20 November 11pm

  • [PANN] EXO Kai appearing on I Live Alone next week?!!

Overall: +1301

[+283] What's with this kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+259] I feel that it's not right for me to watch EXO Kai's daily life on I Live Alone for free so i'll watch it with my mobile data... Jongin-ah... I can't believe i get to see you on I Live Alone.. This is not a dream right

[+243] I saw this trending on Twitter, even EXO fans thought that (pictures of) Kai on I Live Alone was photoshopped

I can't believe it... Kai on I Live Alone. I can't believe this is not photoshopped

[+176] At first i thought it was a fanmade video because fans wanted him on variety shows so badly ㅋㅋ I was so surprised when Park Seri-nim appeared in the video.. I was surprised the 2nd time when i checked the channel and it was MBC ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I am so looking forward to this

[+103] But seriously is it okay to watch this for free? I feel like i should pay to watch this. How could i watch something as precious as this on tv for free?

[+95] I didn't know the bear in the middle was Wilson ㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was Jongin's dolls ㅋㅋㅋ We always see bear dolls in Jongin's room when he does broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ So i thought this was 1 of his dolls ㅋㅋㅋ

[+85] When EXO-Ls saw Kai's niece and nephew, they said they are Haribo-s that can't stay still ㅋㅋㅋ F*king cute (t/n: Haribo is a gummy sweet brand)

[+46] What's with that bear doll ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it too buffed up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where did Kai bought such a rare item, i want to buy it too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+42] Daebak daebak.. It looks like Kai changed his mind about variety shows and he is now going on I Live Alone ㅜㅜㅜ

[+40] Heol it has only been 4 months since he started living alone, he has been living in the dorm all this while, Kim Jongin ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+36] I'm a fan of NCT and i really like Kai after seeing him in SuperM... I really like how Kai takes good care of his dongsaeng-s without any reservations / barriers

[+32] Even though i'm not his fan but i will catch the broadcast, Kai daebak

[+30] My maknae dongsaeng who is an elementary school student was really happy to see this, he said it's 'inside panty 2 words hyung' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+26] Kai's house is really spacious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That sofa is super big but because the living room is so spacious, it looks small in comparison

_____________

OP: If you remove the sofa, you could hold a fanmeeting there for real

  • [PANN] Kai's house is f*king spacious

Overall: +936

[+343] Seeing how Kai went onto trending searches with just 1 preview video, you can see his star quality

[+324] Kai is earning a lot as Gucci's global ambassador and model ㄷㄷ Young and rich

[+269] I like how his house is simple and neat. Looking at the interior structure, he has a nice house

[+154] He's EXO, of course his house has to be spacious

[+63] His house interior is really pretty

[+48] As expected, be it his personal clothes or his house, he has good taste ㅋㅋ The house looks neat

[+40] EXO is tier 1 so it's pointless to nitpick about how much they earn. EXO was the #1 top earning celebrities in our country for several years

[+35] Kai has a simple personality

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog