Monday, November 30, 2020

[MELON] KAI - 'KAI'

 

  • [MELON] KAI - The First Mini Album

[+824] ✨❤️World-class performer K开I Hot Debut❤️✨ Kai, 'took part in creating the choreography for all songs', and had actively voiced out his ideas for the styling and the visuals etc. He put his heart and soul into this album. You can feel it right? Every song is a piece of art, and it simply feels like I'm watching a movie. Jongin-ah, we know more than anyone else how hard you worked and the effort you put into this album. We're really thankful, and we really love you 开ㅠ开 In the future, I'll also be supporting Kai's every step right next to Jonginie ♥ Love you ♥ 

[+796] (Please check out) our Jonginie's songs
。゚゚・。 ・゚゚。
゚。 많   。゚
     ゚・。・゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 관 。゚
    ゚・。・゚​
。゚゚・。・゚゚ 。
゚。 부   。゚
      ゚・。・゚ 

[+768] Did you know? That the K in K-POP stands for Kai? If you didn't know, please take note of it from now on. Kai is god.

[+619] Hello. I'm writing this post with utmost sincerity to express my feelings regarding a very pressing matter. I would appreciate it if you read this with an open mind. I contemplated posting this for a long time, and finally mustered up the courage to write this post. Kai tore up K-pop. Thank you for reading.

[+497] The return of god

[+489] He's the epitome of artist

[+417] My beloved Jongin-ah, congratulations on the solo

 [+398] I'm drunk on Kim Jongin..

[+395] "God" singer Kai-nim is here. (t/n: wordplay on rookie singer "신"인가수)

[+341] Kai is god ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+311] Kai is god. Jongin-ah, thanks to you, I think I did well on my college entrance exams! Whenever I was tired, sad or depressed, I would gain strength from looking at you. Thanks to you, I could pull through it. I'm always thankful for you, I love you

[+276] I'm from a different fandom, but I've always had a good impression of Kai. I saw the MV at 12pm and waited till the album was released. Seriously, it's as expected ㅠㅠ I knew that Kai's superpower was teleportation(???) , but the album art felt like a coordinate system. It kinda feels like he's crossing those boundaries!!!?? Also, I got chills from the way the MV continued their worldbuilding ㅜㅜ Also, when Kai did group promotions, I never knew that his vocal colour was this good. These songs are wholly filled with Kai's voice, the songs are so charming and good. They sound like dreamy pop songs... The conclusion is, I hope this becomes daebak

[+258] Congratulations to our 'God' singer (rookie singer) Kim Kai on his solo debut. Let's hit it big. Jongin-ah, we'll make you happy. We'll repay your great songs with results. Love you. Health comes first, Jongin-ah

[+218] God singer (rookie singer) Kai's first solo album. We can feel that the album is filled with Jonginie's hard work and sincerity~ Thank you for always showing us your best. I'm always proud to be a Kai fan ㅠㅠ I love you Kim Jongin

[+134] Jongin-ah, I've liked you for 9 years. It's a short time, but also a long time. I spent half my life being proud of your existence. The way you give us love by sincerely showing us your best on stage, I gained happiness because of that. Listening to this solo album, ah, it's more than just one genre. It really feels like art. Everything you show us, let us hear, feels like one piece of art. My great pride and joy, Jongin-ah, congratulations on your solo debut, and thank you. Thank you for always making me so happy. Thank you for always coming to look for the fans through your cool performances and other activities, for showing us your love, for cherishing us. I love you so much. Just like right now, I'll keep supporting you and loving you from beside you, from behind you, and keep being proud of you. I'm always thankful for you, I love you Jongin-ah. I sincerely congratulate your solo debut. I love both your voice and your performance. They're warm and exquisite, and simply Jonginie. I'll keep loving you in the future too. Let's be happy

[+113] I love how EXO and Jonginie never follow the popular trends and continue to keep individuality alive ㅠㅠ In the future too keep doing what you want to do, and make music that express your distinct colour. I love you 

[+108] Honestly speaking, from this album, I can hear how much effort Kai put into each and every song. I don't listen to songs that aren't my style, even if it's by a group I like, but I keep listening to the title track and each B-side from this album. The vocal colour, the vibe, the dance all go well together. I can see Kai's efforts with just a glance. Also, the MV made me think "an artist is an artist after all". The 6 minute 21 second long teaser is revolutionary. These days, there are so many people getting to know about Kai from JTBC's Knowing Bros and MBC's I Live Alone, and because of that they search for his fancams on youtube and fall for him. Kai releasing his high quality, 'as expected of Kai' album right now is simply the perfect timing. I think Kai is the most capable male idol out there. I hope Kai becomes very popular from this solo album and gains recognition for his capabilities. I'll support him

[+87] Kim Jongin is top tier

[+63] Back then, it was 'return of the kings'... now it's 'return of god'. Our Jonginie ㅜㅜㅜ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog