Wednesday, October 16, 2019

[PANN] KAI AS AN UNCLE

"I miss (them) so much, what should i do"
  • [PANN] EXO Kai as your uncle
Overall: +205; -10

[+43; -1] My heart ached when i read Kai's comment about how much he misses his niece/nephew ㅠㅠ His October schedule is terrible. He was in the US for SuperM promotions from 1 till 10 October, return to Korea on the 10th and flew to Japan on the same day, EXO Japan concert on 11-13th, fly back to Korea on 13th, SuperM music stage recording on 14th morning, another recording in the afternoon, another recording a few hours after that at midnight of 15th, EXO jacket shoot on 15 and 16th ㄷㄷㄷ I'm so worried that he would pass out ㅠㅠ I hope Kai will be able to see his niece/nephew even if it was just for awhile ㅠ

[+40; -1] My next life.... (I want to be born) As Jongin's niece/nephew....

[+37; -1] There's honey dripping from Kai's eyes ㅠㅠ So heart fluttering
 [+16; -1] He really looks at his niece/nephews lovingly, i am so jealous

[+10; -0] Uncle Kai.... Me too....

[+9; -0] Whenever he has free time, he frequently brings his niece/nephew to nice places, he's so sweet. I don't know where are the places in the photos from but it looks really nice

[+6; -0] I'm another group's fan but this makes me feel jealous... But kids with Kai as an uncle will grow up with extremely good taste ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5; -0] He was so sweet and loving towards Taeoh ㅜㅜㅜ Also when i saw how he was with Naeun and Gunhoo, i think he would be really great with own kids in the future
[+5; -0] The video of Raeon-ie saying "I don't like Uncle Kai!" is seriously.... Still my #1 favourite video, both of them are so adorable ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Rahee is really cute too

[+4; -0] ha........

[+3; -0] Aishh... I am a fan of another group but this makes me very jealous...

[+3; -0] I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss Jongin too

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Search This Blog