Tuesday, May 28, 2019

[PANN] EXO'S PICTORIAL IN HAWAII


A few pictures from EXO's pictorial when they went to Hawaii have been uploaded
I wondered for two seconds how happy I would be if I joined them, then I had a reality check
Have a look at awesome Sehun's body

Oh Sehun was dry, really dry yet his muscles are amazing
How broad are his shoulders? His body is totally the reverse triangle type

The pictures came out really handsomely, but besides these there are pictures where his aura is the complete opposite. There are ones where he's a cutie chick but I didn't manage to save that photo ㅋㅋㅋ just buy their photobook

Take a look at Chanyeol's biceps
His muscles are insane ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
There's no prize for those who can correctly guess the members from their backs, all you get is a good mood... while looking at the bumps of the members' muscles

Look at how cute Junmyeon is
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Look at how cute Kyungsoo is
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ah, seriously, these kids are so cute you can't help but smile

Doh Kyungsoo, I love you!!!!!!!!
He must've swallowed some water, his sputtering face will live on in my memories.... Kyu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the cutestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [PANN] EXO's pictorial in Hawaii
Overall: +606;-127

[+173;-18] Doh Kyungsoo is insanely cute..

[+134;-17] Kya they're so cool

[+104;-5] Baekhyun-ie 4 years ago and Baekhyun-ie now 'ㅇ'

[+83;-5] It looks like they have fun playing amongst themselves. I'm envious of the photographer....

[+66;-6] Damn..

[+53;-11] As expected, visual is EXO

[+51;-10] I think their visuals are really the one top for male idols.. Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O. are f*cking handsome

[+50;8] Look at Byun Baekhyunㅜㅜㅠㅠ Insane

[+43;-6] I'm a fan of someone else but I saved this because this shocked me. How can they look so handsome even when they're like that? ??

[+43;-2] Their back muscles, from left to right, is Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, right?

[+38;-4] Doh Kyungsoo is the f*cking cutest in the world

[+31;-2] I'm an army but I like EXO.. especially Kai, when i saw him dance, it was the first time I thought, wow a guy can be this sexy........ besides him, I like the other members too ㅠㅠ I hope they last long, kya

[+28;-2] Isn't this photobook totally intentionalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ?? It completely suits the fans' tastes

[+22;-5] This is my first time seeing EXO doing a pictorial with natural concept as a group, they look like some second generation chaebols in their 20s starring in a teen drama,,

[+18;-4] Wow seriously, as expected visual is EXO....
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog