Tuesday, May 28, 2019

[DAUM CAFE] IDOL WHO RECEIVED A CREDIT CARD FROM A FAN


 

He lost his wallet on "Go Fighting", so he sang to earn money for a train ticket ㅋㅋㅋ A fan gave him her card ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Seeing my child begging (for variety purposes) because he had no money, and rushing to put the card in his hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The show is a Chinese programme, the guy in the picture is EXO's Chinese member Lay
  • [DAUM CAFE] Idol who received a credit card from a fan.gif
- The guy in the picture happens to be my bias ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Xing-ah, take everything ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I would've given everything to Xing-ie too

- Xing-ah,,, take everything,,, if I had neither card nor cash, I'd sell my bag and give you the money,,, If I give you the card and you don't know the pin number, try your debut date or each of the members' birthdays,,,,

- If it were me and my singer was begging, I'd straight up just give them my wallet and car keys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Keu.. he's so handsome

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to give him everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it were my bias I would've gone to the bank and changed my pin number,,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My card's pin number is your debut date~ Buy everything~

- Yixing... take everything... the pin is your birthday..

- Xing-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll change the card's pin to your debut date,,, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Yixing... If it were me I'd give you everything I had ㅠㅠ

- The pin is your birthday ^^* ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Xing-ah, my pin is really your birthday... ^^ take everything..

- For real if it were me I'd put everything in your hands, Xing-ah, I'd give you everything ㅠㅠ the pin is your birthday ㅠㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog