Saturday, May 18, 2019

[NAVER] BAEKHYUN & CHEN YOUTUBE CHANNELS REACHED 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS


  • [NAVER] EXO Chen & Baekhyun Youtube channels reached 1 million subscribers respectively... Unrivalled popularity
[+171; -2] As expected of EXO!!!! I love you, let's go for 10 million subscribers!!!!

[+98; -0] Chen and Baekhyun are impressive ㅠㅠㅠㅠ As expected of EXO ♥♥

[+89; -0] Baekhyun and Chen both have different style but their love for fans is the same

[+66; -0] I want to see Baekhyun and Chen duet, please do a collaboration (between Youtube channels)~ 

[+42; -0] I like it

[+8; -0] Until the day Jongdae and Baekhyun receives the Ruby play button (t/n: 50 million subscribers)~~~ 

[+5; -0] I'm so thankful to the both of them and i just hope they will always be happy... Thank you for communicating with us in your own way.. Don't fall sick and let's always be happy.. I will work hard to be a better fan

[+4; -0] Thank you for creating a Youtube channel for fans. They both have busy schedules but they still communicate with us in one way or another, it makes me really thankful and touched.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog