Sunday, May 19, 2019

[INSTIZ] WHEN OUR MOMS ARE EXO FANS

OP: My mom became an EXO fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
She watched every single episode of EXO Ladder 20 times.
In the morning, when i see what videos she is watching, it would either be EXO Ladder or EXO's episode on Knowing Brothers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Also she could identify the member's voices when she listens to their songs
She is a Baekhyun fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She subscribed to his Youtube and follows his Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Thanks to her, i know EXO Ladder pretty well
  • [INSTIZ] I can feel the EXO inflow right next to me
- Heol my mom's ultimate bias is Baekhyun too

- My mom listened to Chen's album a few times when it was released and later asked me to buy the poster and album for her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  > My mom's caller ringtone = Beautiful Goodbye, ringtone = Love Shot

- My mom's ultimate bias is Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She says Jongin has pretty eyes so she likes him
  > My mom watched Kai on EXO Ladder ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She thought he has a sharp image but (after watching EXO Ladder) he was surprisingly kind and full of aegyo.

- My mom likes Kyungsoo ㅋㅋㅋ

- My mom likes Baekhyun too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Every day she would say how much she likes Baekhyun's voice. She says he has a beautiful smile and likes how he looks cheerful ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- For real, i saw someone at Nature Republic who were in their 30s became a fan because of Hundred Days Husband... He/she was just beside me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My mom likes Jongdae and my aunt likes Kyungsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My mom saw Chanyeol and asked me why is he so pretty ㅋㅋ I told her it's because he deserves to be loved

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom saw another aunty who used Suho's picture as her phone background and pretend that she knew her but they were both wondering how they knew each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- My mom became EXO fan after watching EXO Ladder with me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom likes Kyungsoo ㅋㅋ Whenever EXO members releases a song as a group or as a solo, she would call me and tell me the song is good...

- My mom likes Chanyeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When she was watching Alhambra Palace, whenever Chanyeol appears, she would say "Ohh our pretty is here~~~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought she was watching Jung Kyungho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog