Sunday, May 19, 2019

[NAVER] CHEN - 'IF I WAS BORN AGAIN I WOULD STILL WANT TO BE IN EXO'


  • [NAVER] EXO Chen "If i was born again, I would still want to be in EXO"
[+447; -4] Let's definitely meet again if we are reborn 

[+278; -3] I have been watching your Youtube channel enjoyably lately! Let's definitely meet again if we are reborn~

[+217; -2] Trust-to-listen Chen~~ 

[+180; -2] Trust-to-listen Chen, please sing for us for a long time

[+19; -1] I have been listening to Chen's song the whole day lately~ Thank you for letting me listen to your good voice and good song

[+18; -1] I have been busy listening to Chen's songs lately, there is not one song that i do not like on the album!!

[+13; -1] Truly a singer from heaven.. I'm looking forward to Chen's 2nd album ^^

[+13; -2] Thank you for saying you would still want to be in EXO if you are reborn :) The words to meet again in the next life as EXO and fans' may seem burdensome so i have not said it out loud but kept quietly in my heart. I know that being a singer is not just full of happy days only. Despite that, Jongdae said that he would still like to be in EXO in his next life, i will still be your fan in that life! Thank you for always giving us good songs, i love you Kim Jongdae 

[+10; -0] Omo 'Chwen'... Me too...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog