Sunday, May 12, 2019

[MELON] XIUMIN - SM STATION 'YOU'

[+169; -0] The song is 5 minutes and 7 seconds long ㅠ_ㅠ I miss you. Thank you for giving us this song Minseok ah!

[+156; -1] Defense Department, the show is over. Now return us our fairy

[+107; -0] I miss him even more while listening to the song, it makes me want to cry. Stay healthy, eat well, don't fall sick and let's meet again, i love you.

[+93; -0] There's no (need for a) reason to love you, Minseok ah 

[+85; -0] 6 December 2020, i'll wait for you Minseok ah. I'm already missing you

[+78; -0] The reason why we are walking on this road is you, Minseok-ie. Don't get hurt and come back safely. No matter how long it takes, we will wait for you. Let's faster meet again, our forever butterfly youth.

[+63; -0] You are the reason i live

[+52; -0] Minseok ah i love you. I am happy that our love is connected. Thank you, our butterfly youth Minseok ah.

[+29; -0] Minseok ah, don't get injured and come back safely  I'm a Suju fan and i cried a lot when we sent the members away, and smiled a lot when the members returned.. ㅎㅎㅎ I waited for 10 years and now that i think about it, those were all memories... Eris hwaiting!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog