Monday, November 27, 2017

[PANN] WHILE EXO HAS RECEIVED MANY DAESANGS



They look sincerely happy when they receive even just a popularity award. I seriously have a good opinion of them
  • [PANN] While EXO has received many daesangs
(t/n: for context, this post was written after the AAAs. sorry this is only getting posted now;;)

Overall: +807; -97

[+242;-5] For real, I think it’s because they like seeing that fans are giving so much love to them. At one of the award shows, the award was shaped like an L, they said that it’s the shape of EXO-L and called it the EXO-L award, when I saw that I went ‘whoa’

[+230;-4] For real you can see their excitement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+92;-0] EXO has never acted like daesangs are small awards or that it was easy getting each of them or that it was only natural that they received them, I hope you know at least this much



[+77;-0] Since debut, EXO attended local events, and worked hard to rise up. At first they didn’t do too well but in 2013, they hit super daebak with ‘Wolf’ and ‘Growl’ and have been working hard till now, so I do hope that they get the daesang 5 years consecutively but even if they don’t, we are still proud of EXO

[+66;-0] It’s good to see them always being modest. Be it popularity awards or other small awards, at this point they may get used to it, but you can see that they are always sincerely grateful. I hope they last in the long run in the future

[+61;-0] I think fans fought hard because they wanted to give them the award more (than EXO wanted to receive it) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suho was really cute today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+57;-0] D.O. was so cool today when he received his individual popularity award and said “Hello, I’m Do Kyungsoo. Hello, I am EXO’s D.O.”

[+57;-0] Kids like them will do well. There’s a reason they rose so high

[+53;-0] Do Kyungsoo’s emotions don’t really show at award shows but every time he receives an award, while smiling he says thank you not to the camera, but while looking at the fans with his round eyes. I got really choked up looking at that

[+53;-0] I uploaded this after seeing the bottom (downvoted) comments.. Please only talk after knowing the situation



[+51;-0] Cute ㅠㅠ
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog