Tuesday, November 14, 2017

[WEIBO] KAI’S B-CUT FROM ELLE NOVEMBER MAGAZINE SHOOT



  • [WEIBO] EXO Kai’s B-Cut from Elle’s November issue shoot revealed~ Cute and sexy!!
Overall upvotes: +5 899

- Kim Jongin you are too cool

- You can’t help but admit that this man is really high class. He does not need any expression or action to radiate his ‘hormones’. Ironically his expressiveness is outstanding, what’s worse is that he has a good body. Save me! There’s no one else who suits the definition of ‘heart fluttering’ more than this man, Kim Jongin you are really a man of our dreams

- My little prince

- Ace Kim Jongin

- His looks are so high class

- Our baby looks sweet when he smiles

- You are the most good looking T_T A walking pictorial

- This…. is an angel right

- Omg this is too sexy, i like it T_T

- I really like guys like him, cool but warm, manly but boyish

- Does anybody here thinks that his lips are sexy

- Even guys around me says he’s handsome

- Other than the word ‘outstanding’, there’s nothing more for me to say

- Kim Jongin is the type where even guys would agree that he’s handsome

- I don’t know what more to say, it feels that no words are good enough to describe how amazing you are. You are truly perfect. I like very side of you, the dancer, the singer, the pictorial model and the drama actor, i love all of them so much. I’m falling deeper and deeper in love with you, i will always be with you on this journey

- When he first debut, i didn’t quite understand why SM gave him a sexy image, but i understand that now

- My friend once told me Kim Jongin is high-class-ly handsome. After so many years of searching, I’ve finally found the word to describe him.

- Kim Kai who digests every styles well
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog