Monday, November 6, 2017

[PANN/WEIBO] THE MOMENT WHEN SEHUN LOOKED LIKE A GROOM

  • [PANN] Sehun in black suit - a moment when he looked like a groom
OP: He wore a suit on the day where EXO received the Prime Minister’s commendation, it’s like a groom moment. I’m uploading this because he is good looking ‘^’ Sehun, is it okay for you to be this good looking…

Overall: [+1024; -118]

[+189; -10] Wow it feels like he’s looking at me, so heart fluttering. Sehun ah, if you have thoughts about becoming my groom, please leave a comment!!!



[+180; -3] He looks like this on a screenshot. I’ll faint if i see him in real life…



[+142; -7] Even this is heart fluttering



[+61; -1] If you see a HD picture of this, please tell me…



[+50; -1] Look at the quality of official news photos. He is really handsome


[+47; -1] He is getting more handsome as he ages

[+44; -1] God of physicals

[+43; -1] Ah this guy is really my ideal type. There’s nothing to say about his body. To me, his face structure and T zone is absolutely perfect.. He has prominent eyebrows and deep set eyes, he is really my ideal type..

[+37; -1] It’s somewhat interesting. When he was 19 or 20 years old, he was handsome too and he gave off a strong pretty boy feeling. Now, he is absolutely beautiful… Though he looked good in suits back then too, but i feel that he suits the suit look even more naturally now that he is older

[+32; -0] Seriously, the kids were all in suits + black hair, it was freaking amazing

[+32; -0] God Sehun. They took picture of a legend today



[+28; -1] EXO Sehunie is the most handsome among male idols

             
  • [WEIBO] Oh Sehun in suits, an imaginary groom moment. Raise your hand if you want to marry him!!~
Overall upvotes: +10 942


- Our Oh Sehun is totally a royal prince

- My groom, Oh Sehun T_T

- I heard that you guys call him ‘Little Milk Baby’? He looks elegant like a royalty though

- His looks is like the male character from a novel, how should i describe it… Dominating, cool and arrogant with an icy aura? He also has a seductive charm? Anyway, i think he suits a lot of the descriptions that are used in novels.

- I have the urge to get married

- No one can fight this visual, so much love

- I’m just a passerby but i must say, Oh Sehun is the peak of Korea’s visual in recent years

- Excuse me, this is my groom

- They say a person is judged by what they wear, but that’s the exact opposite for Sehun. Not everybody would look good in this suit, he looks like he is in a pictorial or a movie. Ordinary people would look like a salesman if they wore this

- Omg, is there any girl in Korea who would be fit for this prince

- He is truly South Korea’s most handsome boy

- We are so blessed that Hun Hun became a celebrity. Where else to find a fairy with such outstanding aura

- Oh Sehun’s aura is one that will still stand out even among idols

- It’s been 5 years and he is still as handsome as ever

- I’ve married him a thousand times in my dream T_T

- I can say that Sehun is the ideal type that i want to marry in this lifetime

- If you bring such a man on the streets, every women would be jealous of you
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog