Tuesday, November 28, 2017

[NAVER] KAI SHEDS TEARS AFTER MISTAKE ON STAGE


  • [NAVER] EXO Kai, sheds ‘tears’ after mistake on stage
[+1214;-33] It was the first stage so fans didn’t even know where the mistake was, they clapped and cheered a lot, seems like Kai was feeling really grateful as well as sorry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kai also cries like 'heuk heuk’ like a baby, it’s so cute ㅋㅋㅋ aw it’s okay ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+987;-26] Jongin-ah you were already cool enough! Thank you for showing us a good performance

[+938;-22] It didn’t seem like he made a mistake at all, he was cool! Always supporting you, love you! You did well the past 3 days

[+908;-17] I really don’t know where the mistake was.. I really like his heart that wants to show Eris a perfect side of him. I’m always thankful for the cool stages

[+804;-16] It’s okay ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don’t cryㅠㅠ

[+180;-2] I could feel how much he treasures the stage. He really puts in his best effort. I love you

[+168;-2] I find his passion for the stage amazing, he’s cool

[+156;-2] Kai is really cool

[+154;-2] He already performed really well but to feel upset over it, when I saw that I thought that he’s really someone we can learn a lot from. I was really happy the past 3 days, thank you!!!

[+146;-2] Kai was so cool!! I couldn’t even tell where the mistake was!

[+135;-2] It’s a case of an honours student who typically scores 100% on his tests but got one question wrong this timeㅋㅋ Cute ㅠㅠ♡

[+127;-2] His mistake did not show at all, he did well but because he himself felt bad about showing a perfect stage, he was upset. It was so artist-like, I felt touched ㅠㅠ He cried very cutely too ㅠㅠ Kai hwaiting

[+124;-2] It was such a small mistake that even the audience didn’t notice it, but he still felt upset and even shed tears, you can tell how much he treasures the stage as well as the fans who came to see their concert. Thank you for preparing diligently for us and for always showing us a perfect stage! I love you, Jongin-ah
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog