Tuesday, November 14, 2017

[NAVER/WEIBO] XIUMIN - A SUCCESSFUL CASSIOPEIA

  • [NAVER] “As expected it was the best! I love you”… Xiumin attended TVXQ Japan concert
[+95; -0] I’m really envious, our cute Xiumin ㅠ They have a heartwarming relationship

[+89; -0] Xiumin, let’s just walk on the road of a successful fan~~~

[+79; -0] He is kind ^^ SM’s seniors and juniors have good relationship with each other ㅎㅎ

[+78; -0] Aigoo cute~~ Minseokie is a successful fan!!

[+71; -0] Cute Xiumin!!

[+24; -0] Xiumin is handsome. TVXQ is handsome too

[+23; -0] I’ve fallen for Xiumin lately! However, i don’t really know much about EXO. His voice is really beautiful and the way he thinks is beautiful too. And he’s clean too! Xiumin fighting!!

[+20; -0] Xiumin is cute. The way he aspires to be someone cool, our Xiumin is cool

[+20; -0] I will cheer for Xiumin’s fan life ㅋㅋ

[+15; -0] Xiumin’s unwavering fan life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That’s really good to see ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11; -0] Xiumin who took time out of his schedule to catch a flight to go see his TVXQ hyungs; and TVXQ who introduced Xiumin to their fans during the concert. The 3 of them are really kindhearted and warm

[+11; -0] Wow all 3 of them are good looking and adorable. TVXQ are seriously good at maintaining, they hardly look much different than when they first debut, they’re the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! I can tell how much Xiumin likes TVXQ, so cute ㅋㅋ~

[+11; -0] Xiumin ah, why are you so adorable ㅠㅠ

             
  • [WEIBO] TVXQ & Xiumin. You can say our Minseok Gege is a successful and passionate Cassiopeia~
Overall upvotes: +6 176


- He is the role model of all fans T_T

- My idol is chasing after his idol

- A loyal fan that stays with their idols for the past 10 years like it’s their first, that’s our Minseok

- This is how other people chase their idols

- He use his idol as a goal and worked hard until he stands on the same stage as them, how amazing is our Kim Minseok!!

- Da Ge is a true winner. He is the true winner in the world of fans hahah

- The only people that can make Da Ge step out of the house is TVXQ

- You have seen your idols happily, now hurry back and let us see you too T_T

- If you want to be a fan, you should be one like Kim Minseok

- My idol has an easier fan life than me

- This kid always gets mentioned by his idol, i’m so jealous!!

- Gege, please remember this feeling when you chase after your idol, that’s right, that’s exactly how Eris feel

- Whenever my idols don’t have schedules for a long period of time, i would secretly hope that my idol’s idol will open more concerts

- I’m chasing my idol too, but why is there such a huge difference

- I think it’s true that my Da Ge when into SM to see his idol
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog