Monday, November 27, 2017

[PANN] CHANYEOL, IS THIS REAL?


  • [PANN] Is Chanyeol’s height real?
OP: I knew that he’s really tall, but i didn’t know he’s huge until this extent…..ㅋㅋㅋ

Overall: [+1173; -106]


[+284, -8] Xiumin’s & his hand size difference is amazing



[+244, -6] This one’s awesome



[+121, -0] This one too, really



[+114, -0] This one.. He’s trying to match Xiumin’s height and my heart flutters;;

[+107, -0] I felt it too when I watched Master Key yesterday, Kang Daniel has a huge figure as well but Chanyeol makes him look like a baby

[+72, -0] Jongdae’s cutie-small foot and Chanyeol-ie’s king-size footㅋㅋㅋ



[+63, -0] It looks small in Chanyeol’s hand..

[+59, -0] He is young, rich, tall, and handsome ㅋㅋ

[+53, -0] These two as well… Chanyeol & Baekhyun’s difference in feet-size is amazing



[+39, -1] Kyungsoo’s expression seeing Chanyeol in this photo looks like he is thinking “Is that person’s height real?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+39, -0] I remember reading a magazine with his picture on it recently and it is stated that his height is about 186

[+38, -0] He’s not a human but an Elf who’s coming straight outta movie, right? He looks like he somehow comes from a different race ㅋㅋ His ear also a little bit sharp, so handsome

[+37, -1] I saw him at a concert from afar and I just knew that it must be Chanyeol because of his huge figure, I couldn’t see his face but his tall and huge figure is enough for me to recognize him from afar

[+31, -0] I was so surprised to see this, I wonder to what extent his huge figure actually is

[+30, -1] The difference between the tallest in ChenBaekXi & the tallest in EXO.jpg
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog