Thursday, November 23, 2017

[NAVER/WEIBO] EXO WINTER ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN MID DECEMBER


  • [NAVER] EXO to release special winter album in mid December
[+3255; -267] Daebak, i’ve been expecting this, but this still makes me happy. EXO’s winter album are all top quality ❤ Miracles in December, Sing For You, For Life, i like them all… First Snow becomes #1 top search whenever there’s snow. This year too, let’s hit daebak

[+2757; 228] What am i supposed to do, i’m so happy ㅜㅜ I’m looking forward to their last gift for 2017 ♥

[+2649; -219] EXO’s winter album that i trust to listen to! I’m really looking forward to December! EXO is the best!

[+2482; -197] This winter album will be overflowing with EXO’s love as always, so i’m looking forward to it! EXO fighting EXO-L fighting ♡ We can now have a blissful winter~

[+2417; -192] Wow i was just wondering when it will be out, and now they have announced such wonderful news…

[+415; -42] EXO winter album that i trust to listen to ㅠㅠ

[+378; -39] I feel so blessed early in the morning. EXO ㅠㅠ ♡♡

[+365; -36] This winter too, will be a warm winter with EXO ♡

[+339; -35] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m so excited for this, EXO ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+301; -24] EXO winter album that i trust to listen to ㅋㅋ I really like all the tracks on the album. Even the songs from albums a few years back, i’ve been listening to them everyday lately

[+276; -28] Wow daebak ㅠㅠ Wow there’s the winter album for me to look forward to right after the concert, is this real. I’m really blessed ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+234; -22] Thanks to EXO, i’m happy

              
  • [WEIBO] EXO to release special winter album in mid December
Overall upvotes: +11 144


- Every year’s winter album is a miracle in December~ So warm

- Every year’s winter album is a gift for fans ah

- The gift that i look forward to the most during winter

- Though i have to start eating dirt again, i still look forward to the winter album

- I don’t understand what SM is thinking, they always release winter album after all the awards are given out

- Album + Repackage + Winter album = the 3 steps in taking our money

- Save money save money save money

- My album has not even reach me yet

- Winter album has never once disappointed me

- Ermm… I’ve ran out of liver, so what should i sell now

- Looking forward to their love confession before Christmas comes

- Don’t go on music shows, don’t go on music shows. They are tired enough from concerts

- After the winter album, it will be Japanese album next
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog