Sunday, November 19, 2017

[NAVER] KYUNGSOO, SUHO & KAI’S OUTSTANDING TRANSFORMATION FROM IDOL TO ACTOR


  • [NAVER] EXO D.O., Suho and Kai, exceeding their idol roles, walking on the road of an actor ‘outstandingly’ 
[+1389; -94] I’ve watched ‘Room No. 7’ and i must say Do Kyungsoo is really good in acting. I am a guy but i’ve been his fan since long time ago. He is really cute and handsome. If you look at his visual, he is the visual representative in EXO; in idols, he is the top. People who disagrees with me, if your idols cut their hair like D.O. and still looks handsome, i’ll acknowledge that. Even among actors, he is not inferior to anyone;; he is really unreal

[+1028; -70] I hope EXO’s acting will thrive success

[+962; -64] They act, they sing. EXO is really busy ㅠㅠ

[+961; -71] Frankly speaking, i did not have much expectation for Kai, but after watching ‘Andante’, his acting was good… D.O. has always been good in acting. Suho wasn’t really good initially, but he has been improving gradually

[+909; -81] Kai is handsome ㅠ

[+224; -27] EXO is good in acting~~ I hope they all thrive success ♡

[+208; -28] Ah, i’m a guy but i’m a fan of D.O. ㅠㅠ God knows how much i cried when i watched ‘Hyung’ in the cinemas… He is really good in acting. I just watched ‘Room No. 7’ yesterday, his acting is seriously…. Initially i planned to go watch it just to see him during the stage greetings…. Anyway… D.O.’s acting is just daebak


[+194; -13] No but really their acting is pretty decent. I have always known that about D.O., I’ve watched Suho and Kai’s drama and their acting is really natural, they did well. I’m watching ‘Andante’ enjoyably lately, good!

[+178; -21] Do Kyungsoo is seriously getting better and better at acting as time goes by, even my mom acknowledges that. In the future, please act roles like judges or prosecutors or cooks or physicians or doctors too…

[+171; -11] What is it that EXO can’t do… I love you Suho, D.O. and Kai. I love you too actor Kim Junmyeon, Do Kyungsoo and Kim Jongin.. ㅠ

[+166; -18] I hope to see more of Kai’s acting in the future! His acting as a pure high school student is really lovable, you are the best ♥

[+165; -19] I watched ‘Andante’ without having high expectation for it but Kai’s acting as Lee Sikyung was really natural, he did well

[+155; -21] Kai’s acting in his recent drama ‘Andante’ is pretty good. The story is good too, so i’ve been watching the broadcast diligently ㅋㅋ He is surprisingly good at portraying ordinary people, i hope for his success~!!

[+137; -10] I watched ‘Hyung’ on tv during Chuseok and i thought he was really good. Even though he was acting alongside Jo Jungseok, he didn’t seem inferior. As for Kai’s case, to be honest i didn’t know who he was. I saw him while my dad was watching the drama, and only knew it was him when i searched it up. He was really lively and he acted well ㅋㅋ As for Suho, i’ve not seen his works before, now i think i have to go watch it

[+114; -15] Do Kyungsoo is an actor that i trust to watch!! He is the best idol, and his acting is also the best!!! Kyungsoo ya, let’s only walk on the road of flower petals ♡
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog