Friday, July 3, 2020

[THEQOO] KAI SOLO ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR

  • [THEQOO] EXO Kai solo debut 8 years after group debut... Album to be released in 2nd half of the year 
- SM is good. The timing for EXO solo activities is good too.

- I'm looking forward to this!

- He is really good in dancing so i wonder how is his singing. Anyway i'm looking forward to watching his stages

- I f*king love this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Heol heol heol heol, i recently fell for Kai after stumbling on his fancam and i have been searching for all his fancams to watch. Crazy crazy it's coming....!!! It's coming.....!!!!

- I'm curious what type of concept it would be

- I have been waiting for Kai solo activities since a few years ago, now it's finally coming ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to this

- Wow Kai!!! They're all going for solo activities, with the current situation, even if they are only doing singer activities it would be sufficient

- Daebak Kai is going to eat up the whole Kpop scene ㅜㅜ

- I hope he releases something with awesome performance

- I hope it's something sexy

- Finally the official news is out

- He has been giving a lot of spoilers so i i know about it but hearing the official news still makes me really happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also he had a few solo stages during concert, his singing has improved a lot and he has a good voice color!!!

- This is really daebak ㅠㅠ I'm going crazy ㅠㅠ I have been waiting for this and i know it's coming but now that it's confirmed i'm so happy

- Wow this is giving me goosebumps. I think Kai's ability is the best in the world, i'm so curious about his stage ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

- I really like Kai's dreamy voice color. I'm looking forward to what type of song he would release...

- I think Kai is cute so i hope he would go on variety shows when he releases his album. SM please let him go on variety shows

- I like Kai's voice color so i'm looking forward to this, as for his dance, what else is there more to say ㅜㅜ

- No matter what concept it is, he would pull it off well! Faster release it ㅠㅠ

- Wowwww i think he will release something fierce and sexy

- I personally really like Kai's voice color so i'm anticipating this! Of course if we talk about his performance, our mouth will only feel hurt ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like his G.Soul cover

- Heol i'm looking forward to this, i have watched his Love Shot fancam 100 times

- I'm f*king curious of the concept and performance

- First of all, please give us at least 5 dance practice videos

- I'm super looking forward to his performance, he'll definitely put a lot of thought into it

- I like this so much i think i'm going to throw up, Jongin-ah i love you!!!!!!

- Crazy, i can't breathe....

- Daebak ㅋㅋ I recently started stanning Kai after watching his Love Shot MR removed video and i was thinking that it would be f*king dope if Kai releases a solo, now they released a news article about it!!!!

- I'm already booking his fancam

- Just the thought of being able to see Jonginie solo dance is so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Kai has not released a solo before??!!! His performance is art though

- I really hope to see Taemin featured in the album and both of them perform Pretty Boy together

- From the looks of his solo stages during concert, would he be going for hip hop style

- Please let it be Tempo or Love Shot kinda vibe

- I watched his concert videos often and i think he does well regardless of genre

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog