Monday, July 13, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO-SC 1 BILLION VIEW MV

  • [THEQOO] EXO-SC Sehun & Chanyeol 1 Billion Views MV (feat. Moon)
- Restaurant of good looks ㅠㅠ Heol i really like the song

- I like the new song

- The lyrics are crazy, "You are the song of my life, 1 billion views"

- I like the melody

- The song is seriously good though???

- Wow the song is good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It gives me Gray vibesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like the song, it's comfortable to listen to

- I like the song so much ㅠㅠㅠ The lyrics are interesting ㅋㅋㅋ

- Heol the song is f*king good

- They are seriously super handsome

- I like this song more than the one they released previously

- The song is catchy... daebak

- Wow the song is better than i thought! I'll keep listening to it

- The summer song vibe ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like it!!

- The song is soothing on the ears. It matches the feeling of summer? It's like during sunset in summer? (I'm not their fan so i don't know what the song was supposed to mean)

- The album cover is cute, looks like game boy ㅋㅋㅋ

- View oooooooh hoo~~~~

- The song is good ㅠㅠ All the tracks on the album is good!!! Please listen to it once!

- I super duper love the song

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog