Friday, July 10, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO-SC SEHUN ON ME TRACK MV

  • [THEQOO] EXO-SC Sehun On Me track MV
- It's Willis

- Is that Maximus?

- As expected my husband is f*king handsome

- I thought he wore 2 pants... But his face is awesome

- Crazy his face is crazy

- Sehunnie is really handsome

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really like the concept but the lettering on his neck looks like it was written with markers

- Sehun-ah let's get married ㅜㅡㅜ

- Wow did he wear 2 pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The styling suits him, it's fresh

- I f*king love his dance

- The styling surprisingly matches the MV vibe

- Wow f*ck ㅠㅠ i f*king love Oh Sehun dance!!!

- It's so cool!!!!! I like how the dancers are all female, it's something different ㅠㅠ

- Wow his dance

- Oh Sehun dancing coolly in the MV is f*king handsome

- Wow his physique is crazy

- Wow f*king fancy f*king cool, why is he so f*king handsome ㅠㅠㅠ

- Wow it's so hip and suddenly a dog appeared and i burst out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Vivi is cute

- Sehun's color is quite different. I wonder how it would be if he sings something rhythmic like R&B next time, i'm looking forward to it

- That's right, Sehun is handsome

- Oh he wore 2 pants? ㅋㅋㅋ I was watching his dance so i didn't notice that, i'll have to watch again

- He did f*king well

- Is it okay for us to watch this for free ㅠㅠ

- I nearly faint when i saw this, it's f*king cute seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog