Friday, July 3, 2020

[PANN] HEOL DAEBAK KAI IS RELEASING A SOLO ALBUM

Kai, who was selected by many current idols as their role model, is finally releasing a solo album!!! It's going to be a top class performance. EXO Kai solo album success ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [PANN] Heol daebak! Kai is releasing a solo album!
Overall: +263

[+116] Trending #1 worldwide
[+109] After the news of Kai's solo, there was a sharp rise in SM stock prices ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
On the 3rd, SM entertainment stock prices soared 7.13% and closed on the market at 28,550 won. On this day SM entertainment announced that EXO member Kai will be releasing his solo album, creating huge expectations.

[+106] I'm not EXO's fan but i have huge anticipation for this

[+95] Finally ㅠㅠㅠ I hope he will do go on lots of music shows. If he only does 1 week promotion like Love Shot, i won't stay silent Lee Sooman

[+37] I was f*king waiting for this ㅠㅠ I'll buy all the albums, whether it's suits, techwear, uniform or hip hop, i like them all so just come out looking dope
[+21] Stage ah, Jonginie is coming out with a solo album so be ready to be smashed

[+19] Whatever it is, i'll like it... so i'll place my trust in SM....?
[+17] Even though i won't get to see him smash the stage, watching it on Youtube is cool enough

[+13] You will not get sick of the choreo right, kids....
[+12] I have been waiting for Kai's solo, i'll serve you with all my heart

[+12] My heart is already pounding...
[+11] Kai has talent, so the expectations are high

[+10] Kai's star quality is top tier, so i'm really looking forward to his solo... I have never seen anyone with a unique stage presence like him.

[+10] I'm nervous....
[+10] I'm a fan of another group but i'm super looking forward to this, everyone knows that Kai is good in performing

[+7] Just like what the choreographer said, Kai is a genre on his own. Kai will be bringing us something that only he can do, i'm so looking forward to this.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog