Wednesday, July 22, 2020

[PANN] I HOPE TO SEE THESE COMBINATIONS ON SM STATION


EXO D.O. and BTOB Im Hyunsik
This 2 are high school friends right, their story is f*king famous. I believe Melody or EXO-L passing by would be able to give explanation...? Please give me a song the moment they get discharged from military. We must hear them sing together, no matter what.

EXO Baekhyun and Vixx Ken
Their voices gives off a similar feel, i just want to see kids who sing well sing together... I'm sorry that i don't know much about them other than they are both good in singing....
  • [PANN] I hope SM will have these combinations on SM station (only EXO related comments)
Overall: +115

[+111] D.O. and IU or Baekhyun and IU

[+108] SM, when are you going to give us BaekDo duet

[+99] I think Im Hyunsik got transferred to the school. He asked who is the best singer there and they told him it's Doh Kyungsoo. So the moment he met Doh Kyungsoo, he asked him to perform at a festival together

[+41] Lee Changsub and Byun Baekhyun or Yook Sungjae and Byun Baekhyun... I do not have a specific reason, i just want to see this combination...

[+37] I have been waiting so f*king long for Baekhyun and D.O. to be on SM Station, please just debut them as a subunit

[+20] I am holding on for Baekseok High School Heavenly Voice (Kyungsoo & Hyunsik)... Please discharge them from military immediately ㅠㅠ

[+20] Am i the only one waiting for Woozi and Chanyeol...? Woozi has a clear and elegant voice, while Chanyeol's is deep and slightly husky, it'll be a good combination... ㅠㅠ

[+10] Taeyeon D.O. Joy Haechan - voice color line

[+9] I have been holding on for Baekseok line, please release something after they come back from military ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their voice combination is seriously daebak ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+6] Baekhyun and D.O. on SM Station is not enough to satisfy me... F*ck, put them in a subunit and give us a full album...

[+5] Baekhyun & D.O. please... BaekDi...

[+5] Dean and Baekhyun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+3] Give me Baekhyun and D.O. or Chanyeol and D.O. please

[+2] Baekhyunie said he wanted to do one with Taeyong

[+2] Why aren't they releasing a Baekhyun D.O. song? If you listen to their harmonies, it's perfect

[+1] I hope to see SM dance line Yunho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Kai and Jisung.

[+1] For me it's Baekhyun and Yesung, please let me see it once before i die

[+1] Ryeowook and D.O.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog