Thursday, July 9, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO-SC CASS TV COMMERCIAL

30 seconds version

15 seconds version
  • [THEQOO] EXO Sehun & Chanyeol Cass TV commercial that was released today
- I'll drink Cass starting from today

- Starting from today, whenever i drink beer i'll drink Cass

- Watching this made me crave for Cass....

- It fits them so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It suits them really well, i feel like buying a can of beer after watching the commercial

- The part where they were drinking, so handsome...

- Cass is flowing through my veins

- I'll fill up my tumbler with Cass and bring it around

- Wow it fits them so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*king handsome

- Chanyeol is really f*king handsome.. My heart is beating so fast..

- Something refreshing like this really fits their image. I'm craving for beer in the middle of the night ㅋㅋ

- Cass filmed the commercial well, it looks really refreshing ㅋㅋㅋ The song is good too so i keep watching it

- The last part looks like their real smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They picked the right people for the commercial ㅋㅋㅋ I want to drink Cass

- The combination of pretty boy and beer can never go wrong

- Why are they both so handsome at the drinking part?

- Please release merchandise
_____________
  • [THEQOO] EXO Sehun & Chanyeol beer commercial
- Keuuuu

- Seems like i have to drink Cass ㅋㅋㅋ

- The commercial is refreshing, i like it

- Handsome (guys) are the best

- The thumbnail with Sehunnie drinking beer is handsome too

- The commercial came out really well ㅠㅠ I gotta drink Cass

- Kyaaa it's refreshing

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog