Saturday, July 18, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO-SC RODEO STATION RECEIVED GOOD REACTIONS

OP: The lyrics is about the Rodeo station from Sehun and Chanyeolie's trainee period, their past and their present. Among the b-tracks in their new album, this song is the most liked
  • [THEQOO] The song from EXO-SC new album that received good reactions - Rodeo Station
- Heol 4419 bus passes by my house too ㅋㅋㅋ This is so funny

- I really love Rodeo Station

- I f*king love this song

- I like this song the most

- If you listen to this song and followed by Fly Away, every EXO fan will start crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- This song somehow makes me cry

- A song that makes me cry... I never thought that i would get to hear a song about my idols' trainee period

- The song is really good and the lyrics are really well-written

- For me it's Say It

- I really love this song, Fly Away and Telephone

- I'm crying ㅠㅠ

- When i read the lyrics, it somehow makes me want to cry

- I feel like crying when i listen to this song ㅠㅠㅠ My kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Oh Sehun's voice caught me by surprise

- You're right, this song somehow makes people want to cry

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog