Sunday, March 22, 2020

[THEQOO] SUHO SOLO ALBUM TEASER



  • [THEQOO] EXO Suho first solo album title track 'Let's Love'... Emotional modern rock
- ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Suho ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I feel it would match Suho's voice perfectly, it gives a clean and refreshing feel.

- Isn't Let's Love EXO's motto? It became the title track for his solo album. I'm not sure if it's because i always hear Suho say the motto, it feels that it matches him well

- It sounds like an emotional song, i'm looking forward to it

- I have always liked his voice color so i'm looking forward to this

- I have always thought Suho would release a ballad album, i have never expected it to be modern rock.. I have a lot of anticipation for it

- I want to quickly hear it

- They say they participated in the production of the album ㅠㅠ He participated in coming up with concept too ㅠㅠㅠ
_____________
  • [THEQOO] EXO Suho first album 'Self-Potrait' drawing teaser 
- Wow a drawing teaser, how fascinating

- Is it an art piece concept, from the album title Self-Portrait to drawings, i think it is confirmed

- I like the color, it matches Suho well

- The concept is good~

- It's a fascinating concept ㅋㅋ

- Even his drawing is good looking ㅠㅠ

- Seriously the concept is dope, the drawings are worthy of being exhibited in the Louvre Museum. It's crazy, Kim Junmyeon is like a walking masterpiece that i want to steal

- I follow the artist and they are now working together with Suho for his album, i was really surprised when they uploaded the picture ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It's so pretty

- Our prince ㅠㅠㅠ

- Whenever i see Junmyeon, it makes me want to sing Machine.. Wanbyeokhan areumdaum (lyrics) ㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog