Tuesday, March 31, 2020

[THEQOO] CHANYEOL - HIGH CUT APRIL ISSUE

Image
Image
Image
Image
  • [THEQOO] EXO Chanyeol on High Cut April issue
- F*king handsome

- The more i see him, the more handsome he gets ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Chanyeol's best hair color is black and brown

- His aura is crazy, seriously f*king handsome

- God Chanyeol,,,, I love you, Chanyeol ㅠㅠ I seriously want to brag about Park Chanyeol's looks

- What am i going to do, he looks so good ㅠㅠㅠ Is it because it's been awhile since he has brown hair ㅠㅠ

- So handsome ㅜㅜㅜ The true summer pretty boy

- Wow f*ck my heart stopped when i saw the b&w photo, f*king handsome

- His looks are doing such a wonderful job ㅠㅠㅠ Oppa ㅠㅠ

- He is an art piece

- He is consistently good looking

- He suits Acqua di Parma well

- Chanyeol is excessively good looking
_____________
  • [THEQOO] EXO Chanyeol on High Cut April issue
- Are his tattoos real? They're pretty

- His hands are really sexy

- I wonder what scent is it this time

- Marry me, seriously

- Chanyeol ah i love you, please marry me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you the most in this world...

- I didn't know he had tattoos

- He takes good care of his tattoos. I feel like i have seen them before

- Kyaaa f*king handsome, my eyes are cleanse

- He matches Acqua di Parma well. I have seen his other pictorials and they all look good.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog