Sunday, March 29, 2020

[THEQOO] SUHO MADE FANS CRY

Suho's solo album 'Self-Portrait' timetable was released and when i saw the title track is Let's Love, my tears kept falling ㅠㅠㅠ Do you want to know why?
Suho: We shout our group motto "EXO let's love!" before going on stage. The group motto was my suggestion. The motto 'let's love' includes our members, our fans, our music, to embrace everything and have fun - it has that meaning. Let's all have fun together!

"Let's love!" is EXO's group motto that Suho created. It can be embarrassing for guys to say let's love, but all the members agreed to it ㅠㅠ
He personally made badges like this and sew it on the members' and staff padding coats
"I see it. Thank you. Let's love for a long time."
He always tell fans: "let's love together for a long long time"
He always showers the members and fans with love without holding back. He has always been like this and i can't help but be touched ㅠㅠㅠ

Kim Junmyeon, let's love ㅠㅠ
- A consistent person from beginning till end... What am i going to do with you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

- Junmyeon ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't stop crying when i saw the teaser ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Junmyeonie hwaiting for your solo. EXO let's love

- EXO let's love ㅠㅠ Myeonie let's love ㅠㅠ

- I have always had good feelings for Suho

- I'm not their fan but if i were, i would be really touched

- I like Suho because he is righteous, responsible and i see the effort he put in as an idol.

- I am a fan of another group with good feelings for EXO. I hope they can always live happily

- Our leader Junmyeonie ㅠㅠ

- I am EXO's true love fan but my love for EXO pales in comparison to Suho's love for EXO ㅠㅠ He has been consistently showering his team and his fans with love with his true heart!!! I really really love you ㅠㅠ

- That's true love ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Suho, you'll do well

- I hope Junmyeonie will only do better from now on.. Seriously Junmyeonie deserves better

- When i saw the title track, my heart stopped.. Junmyeon ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Let's protect Junmyeonie!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog