Tuesday, March 24, 2020

[PANN] SEEING THESE THINGS ABOUT EXO IS SO UPSETTING

 Chanyeol's instagram
"I don't know which part of me that you dislike so much, but if you're criticizing me this badly that I will work harder. However, young people can see this space, so I hope that you will refrain from speaking too harshly. Please. Also, I really only created instagram because I wanted to get closer to everyone and not just fans!! That's why I hope everyone will think lightly of this!! I will also hear the words I want to hear and ignore the words I want to ignore so please don't worry too much!! I'm also an adult. Having said that, have a good day everyone!!"

What Baekhyun said to Chanyeol
"Chanyeol and I are friends who get along really well. He has a weak heart so I'm always worried for him. Chanyeol who has a weak heart, I'm worried that your heart will get hurt because of other people."

+) Baekhyun's conversation with a fan
Fan: Oppa, I hope all the difficult things would come to me.
Baekhyun: No, that can't happen.
Fan: I'm good at forgetting those things.
Baekhyun: I'm also good at forgetting those things.
Fan: Ah...
Baekhyun: That definitely can't happen.
Fan: Please call my name, ___-ya
Baekhyun: ___-ya
Fan: I love you so much
Baekhyun: Me too

Baekhyun's Insta

"Don't believe in false lies. Eris, there are a lot of things on the internet that you cannot trust. It's very easy to make a lie look like the truth, but it's hard to prove that the truth is the truth. I can't say this more directly. Don't believe the words of people who don't know anything. Anyway, let's all cheer up together!"

Jongin's news articles

 (article from EXO's Radio Star episode) 
[...] Kai picked himself as the EXO member whose mental he's worried about. "When I'm thinking alone, I do get affected if I see negative comments. That's why I tried to avoid seeing negative comments at first. I also become hard on myself and feel a lot of regret. Then I would try to fix that part of me," said Kai. [...] 
(article about Kai's instagram live)
[...] Kai told fans, "There are many difficult things in life, but I hope you can enjoy it happily when you're with me." Kai also said, "Ah that's right. I will also be suing hateful commenters. I don't mind it myself but they give fans a hard time... I can't stand it." [...] Netizens responded, "Although he doesn't dwell on hateful comments, Kai is suing for his fans' sake. His love towards fans is real", "There's a reason he's being doing so well for so long! As expected of EXO."

  • [PANN] Seeing these things about EXO is so upsetting ㅜㅠㅠ

Overall: +825; -68

[+314;-20] While promoting for such a long time as the group EXO, nearly 9, 10 years, not a single moment was easy for them. Even before they debuted, they received hate from their own company's fans because of a ridiculous rumour about EXO looking at a Nintendo* (*there was a rumour that a potential EXO member who didnt end up debuting was playing Nintendo at a TVXQ concert, and EXO got bashed for it) at a senior's concert. After they debuted, they didn't take off and got labeled SM's first flop-dols. Once they started to take off, they became the target of nasty rumours, and Gamangso, a malicious anti cafe, cursed them on various political, sports and entertainment news articles that weren't related to EXO. Did it stop there? They were betrayed by members they trusted three times and had to cope with that many rumours at a young age. Now that they have gotten older and have entered a stable phase, you thought that it would stop right? But those crazy things still won't let EXO go. They get bashed for being has-beens and for being on a downtrend, now it no longer has any effect. Getting bashed on Talker's Choice* (*pann's top posts) and get cursed at in the best replies? It's no longer surprising anymore. However, what I can't stand is using an issue that people are victims of and were hurt by, to make rumours about other people and bash singers. You people. Let's not give up on being human. EXO is my bias so I want to cover up their mistakes while praising the things they did well. However I don't want them to be crucified by something they didn't do. Seriously stop and let EXO live. I won't even hope for male celebrity galleries and female-dominated communities to let go of EXO. Pann, just let go of EXO

[+281;-12] What hurts more is that EXO have never shown that they're going through difficulties to us. They're always asking us whether we're happy, telling us that they themselves are happy because we're happy. Now, in their 9th year, the words they said were all for the fans' sakes in the end. We've endured for 9 years while simply wishing for each other's happiness. Is that so wrong? At this point this is harrassment. It will be their 10th year next year

[+231;-13] Looking back, in the eight years I spent stanning EXO, there wasn't a moment where I wasn't worried for the boys' mentals... When they hit daebak early in their debut, they suffered a lot due to sasaengs. Even without that, during a tough time, the pigeons left the group. After that, they were bashed to the point where there wasn't a moment where they weren't being bashed. As a fan, I know that the boys are weak mentally. When I see the boys who don't let it show in their words on broadcast barely express it on Instagram Live, I'm really upset... I can feel how many years they've endured it

[+105;-4] You guys suffer a lot. I think only you guys have such eventful hiatus periods

[+90;-5] I don't know why this hurts my heart so much ㅠㅠ EXO and EXO-L, cheer up ㅠ

[+71;-5] I'm so upset.. Why do they hate people up to this extent... like the comment below, there was never a time I wasn't worried for the boys. I hope and hope that at least the boys don't know about it, but every time the boys know everything and instead, they try to comfort the fans. They said that they're mentally weak but in front of the fans, they endure it strongly for us, which makes me thankful and also sorry. It's always been this way...

[+69;-9] What's impressive about EXO is that they're in their 9th year but they are still the target that other idols keep in check. Let go of EXO already. It's their 9th year, until when do you want to hold on to them and keep them in check
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog