Monday, March 2, 2020

[NAVER] SUHO ANTICIPATED TO RELEASE SOLO ALBUM IN MARCH


  • [NAVER] "EXO Suho is preparing for his first solo album... The schedule will be announced once it is confirmed"
[+914; -11] The ultimate holding out of all holding outs (t/n: holding out till this day). Faster give it to me.

[+605; -8] Kyaaaa it’s finally happening. I’ll wait for you ♥️

[+563; -7] Junmyeon ah ㅠㅠㅠ I have been waiting so long for our Suho’s solo album, i want to faster listen to it. I hope we will meet on a good day with a good song.

[+392; -6] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Suho’s solo album, i’m so happy!!! I want to faster meet you, solo singer Suho

[+391; -6] Suho hwaiting ♥️

[+46; -0] Suho Junmyeon’s solo album, i’m already rooting for it ♥️

[+41; -0] I have been waiting a long time for Suho’s album that is filled with his unique and beautiful voice. I’m looking forward to this ♡♡

[+25; -0] Junmyeon ah, congratulations. I love you ♥️

[+21; -0] Let’s spend money on Junmyeon! Let’s eat rice with soy sauce! Let’s eat rice with salt! Let’s not dream about frying eggs! Let’s eat ham in our dreams! Go on a vacation with Google Map! What about restaurants? Instagram! What about insurance? Let’s think about it when we actually get injured! Let’s not use the heater! Wear more clothes! What about branded goods? Let’s wear rice sack clothes! What about taxi? Let’s walk! Let’s save money! Let’s spend money on Junmyeon!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog