Sunday, March 29, 2020

[THEQOO] EXO HIGHLIGHT ON KNOWING BROTHERS EXCEEDED 12 MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE

OP: I watched the video again today and was surprised by the view count ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No doubt "Inside panty, 2 words" is the killing point but the other parts of the game was f*king interesting too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the part Sehun talked about year end tax adjustment and Chanyeol's tempo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [THEQOO] EXO's shout in silence game unknowingly exceeded 12 million views (aka inside panty, 2 words)  
- F*ck inside panties 2 words ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope EXO would play this game again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-  I like this so much, i paid money to save it ㅋㅋㅋ

- EXO is funny whenever they go on Knowing Brothers. They are unexpectedly funny, they even look like they are not good in being funny

- I just watched this again on Netflix ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The kids are all black holes even though they don't look like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I have to watch this periodically ㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*king hilarious

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kai has a reverse charm ㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My mom rarely laughs when she watches reality show, but she laughed really hard at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's f*king funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 'Inside panties 2 words' is the funniest part but the other part of the game are funny too. You guys should watch it from start to finish ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm not an EXO fan but whenever i see 'inside panties 2 words' i would roll around laughing until i'm breathless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is the funniest thing i have seen lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's not one moment that is not funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I watched this without much expectation but it was so funny that i searched for their other episodes too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The dead person part is the funniest

- I watched this in a bath once and my phone fell into the water ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow i saw it reached 10 million views, but it's now more than 12 million ㅋㅋㅋ I'll have to watch this again when i get home later

- Because of this video, i made pig snorting sounds when watching it outside ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why did he look downwards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I think Sehun really showed a reverse side of him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Would it reach 20 million views after this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- They gave such huge laughs and they danced so handsomely after that, they are really cool

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog