Wednesday, March 25, 2020

[PANN] REALIST XIUMIN'S INTERVIEW


Q: What do you think you and EXO would be like 10 years from now?
A: Handsome ahjussi-s

Q: We would like to know more about EXO's future. What do you think you will be doing in the next 10 years?
A: I am not able to think that far into the future. I want to remain faithful to the present. But there is one thing that i want to do - i want to open a small cafe and become a barista.

Q: When EXO-M members were introduced to Korea public, only Xiumin received explosive popularity.
A: I feel shy. I'm still very shy about this. I feel that i am not worthy of that position.

Q: You are too humble
A: I'm not being humble, i am the type that accepts acknowledgement easily. I am good at accepting reality.

Q: You seem to be calm when it comes to yourself
A: To be honest this is all because of my members. We gained huge popularity because we were lucky. If i did this alone, i wouldn't have the popularity i have now.

Q: What is your ideal type?
A: I don't care about looks. If our hearts connect, i believe that person would be pretty in my eyes.

Q: I heard that you are good at cleaning, what is your secret?
A: It's simple! Just pick up your things and clean the area that it is placed and put it back, that's cleaning.
(ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Q: Is there anyone that you would like to give the winter album "Miracles in December" as a gift?
A: To people who live in places where there is no winter

Q: If EXO become superheroes, what would you do?
A: Must we do something if we become superheroes?

Q: What is EXO to Xiumin?
A: Little brothers that i have to protect

OP: This interview is pretty old. As i was reading this, i felt that he is very realistic, so i compiled it here to share. I feel really fascinated and touched when he talked about people who lives in places where there is no winter and the part about superheroes ㅠㅠ


  • [PANN] Realist Xiumin's interview
Overall: +1189; -58

[+222; -7] It's not an interview, but when my friend who is an EXO fan showed me this fanaccount, it made me realize how cool this person is.. When he said "it's the same for girls too" and "to people where winter never comes", i feel really touched. He is a very sincere and considerate person.
"I asked what are his 2019 goals, he said the 30s is the beginning and his goal is to spend it spectacularly. I told him that 30s is the beginning for guys, he said it's the same for girls too. [....]"

[+155; -1] Miracles in December is a masterpiece..

[+101; -0] He made an appearance on Park Sohyun radio.. Since Xiumin rarely gives thank you speeches, they asked him to do it on radio. He thanked the cleaner auntie for cleaning the hostel well. This is the first time i hear a celebrity thanking the cleaner auntie. I think he is a really decent fellow. 

[+93; -0] There are not many celebrities that have just the right mindset like Xiumin. It's not more, not less, it's just the right amount.

[+47; -0] This interview is from 2012 or 2013. It has been 7 years since then, i wonder if his thinking has changed. I like how he is honest and calm. 

[+44; -0] People where winter never comes is seriously... 

[+42; -0] He is realistic and humble. People say EXO members would do well no matter what group they are placed in, i don't know if that's really true. But this kid, no matter which group you place him in, he would always stand out

[+38; -0] Xiumin has a cute / sexy look but he has such an upright personality, it makes people fall for him even more

[+37; -0] If you open a coffee shop, i will go work there as a part-timer ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'll work for free ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Just let me see your face once in awhile

[+26; -1] I'm not his fan but he is totally my ideal type.. He is f*king handsome and he is not lacking in any way, his personality, his speech, even his singing is perfect...

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog