Friday, May 28, 2021

[THEQOO] THE REASON WHY EXO FANS WERE GOING CRAZY OVER KYUNGSOO TODAY

The teaser for EXO's new variety show was released today and he looked the same as 8 years ago

EXO Showtime vs EXO Arcade
Left was from 2013, right is from 2021

He looked the same as he did in 2014 too

- Which year?
- 6th grade
- 6th grade is this big?
- Eh? Do you mean me? I am the homeroom teacher

  • [THEQOO] The reason why EXO fans were going crazy over D.O. today (more pictures at source) (this post has more than 400 comments)

- Crazy looks

- Which picture is from today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow i cannot believe he finished his military duties, he doesn't look 29 at all

- I am his fan and i too can't differentiate when those pictures are from ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- We are still in 2013 and I am still in my 20s ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doh Kyungsoo is f*king handsome and adorable

- But he looks exactly the same though???

- Are you sure this is a person who went to military in between...

- This is the 1st time i see a man who looks the same as before he went to military

- He does not only look the same, he looks even younger now

- He only changed his styling, his face never changed... He seriously does not age

- I would believe it if you told me those screenshots are from 2014

- Kyungsoo's face is social welfare

- Those are not from 8 years ago, he filmed those today / yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ

- I'm pretty sure i stan an Oppa but why does he look younger than me

- He is really handsome, did he eat preservatives

- The album teasers reminded me of History Kyungsoo, he seriously looked like early debut days

- F*king handsome guys will continue to be f*king handsome

- Surprisingly his face looks more manly now and he became more handsome

- Doh Kyungsoo, marry me

- His face is crazy, it has everything. He is youthful and f*king sexy

- I cannot forget my shock when i first saw D.O.'s album teasers

- Not only that, the right picture is from today and the left is from 8 years ago, but i thought it was in reverse, how can that be true...

- When he has his hair down he looks cute, when his hair is up he looks cool

- Which preservatives did D.O. eat... Please share with me

- Look at his gap from his album teaser pictures, cute and cool, Doh Kyungsoo who does everything. I am the only one ageing

- Crazy why does he look the same as the pictures i saw when i was in middle school Year 1? I am already a university student 

- I'm not his fan but i think D.O. will still look like that even when he's 40 years old

- Heol are those recent pictures? I thought they were from his debut days, especially the one with the comma hair

- This gives the MAMA vibe


- What's the difference with 2013? I thought he went back in time


 

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Search This Blog